ReefCleaners.org

Weetie's Aquatic Ramblings & Lounge

Weetabix7

animalmaster6

Amber, some of the nicest looking softies are the photosynthetic gorgs. If you could get a few of those that would look very nice.

Also you have a very low fish bioload so a nice shoal of cardinalfish would be very nice. Also think of the different assessors or wrasses. They are quite eye catching and others like them too.

Haven't had luck keeping schools of cardinals alive. I've been thinking of adding a pair of clowns and a dwarf angel if I can find a healthy specimen at a LFS withough having to drive to Manassas (over an hour with no traffic) to get it. I also wants some gobies if I can find them. Maybe I will make the drive out to Manassas the LFS out there has the best stock. Or maybe we can make a weekend trip to Richmond. Hmm.

As far as the gorgs I was looking to make an order from Ken at SeaLifeInc but he doesn't have much in at the moment. I'll probably order some stuff from John as well.

animalmaster6

Gobies are always great. Trimma and Eviota gobies are small and add tons of character.

Sea Life has great stuff cheap and so does John. You should be able to get nice gorgs from them, depending on the season of course.

Yep they were all on my wish list for my dream tank. I guess I could do that with the 33L, but finding them local is hard because no one wants the small stuff. My last two tiger gobies came from Mr. Coral of all places.

So, is the group here now tiring of FB and returning to their roots?

I like both, NR was just better to post my request to cause it'd be too much to write on FB.

lol at AM telling Amber stuff she already knows.

B)

Hi Mark! Thanks for the offer, but Blue Octodes don't do so well in my tank. The two red macros you sent me are doing great. Could you tell me there names again?

One was a Halymenia sp while the red grape one, I can't recall at the moment.

Hey @$$H%%^&% whats wrong with being a little unstable. It makes life, well a little less boring For those around you. Think of it as a public service.

Hey @$$H%%^&% whats wrong with being a little unstable. It makes life, well a little less boring For those around you. Think of it as a public service.

Hmmmm.... is this what you tell your friends?

Does it work?

what are talking about their all worse off than me. Its what I keep telling myself when we hang out. or when theres that 3 in the mornig phone call saying dude what are you doing up its time to go to bed.

what are talking about their all worse off than me. Its what I keep telling myself when we hang out. or when theres that 3 in the mornig phone call saying dude what are you doing up its time to go to bed.

:P

I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they all know me there!

I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.---Kurt Cobain

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now?...

And last but not least.......................

psycho-7914.jpg