Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

VERTIGO

Vertigo

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Propagator

Good God man.

how many people wil get ripped off before they learn NOT to trade or buy from some one on this board who hasn't gotten a track record for the good before hand?

For real guys.

If the person has never sold or bought from any one on this board or they just signed up DON'T do business with them unless they send 1st if its a trade and you use paypal if its a buy.

If they have sold or bought from some one on this board ASK AROUND before you enter into a transaction with them.

Don't assume every one is going to to be golden with you.

It makes me mad as hell all the good people get driven off like town whores and all the scam artists get welcomed in with open arms.

I am planning to ship out to ReefininNY on Monday and will post the tracking # for his package here.

Come on ReefininNY, don't disappoint the good peeps of NR and PM me with your shipping address!

Well said. Selling it is the easy part.

Its not that hard if you're not a turd or somethin.

Lol... Everything is harder to figure out when your a turd!

Good God man.

how many people wil get ripped off before they learn NOT to trade or buy from some one on this board who hasn't gotten a track record for the good before hand?

For real guys.

If the person has never sold or bought from any one on this board or they just signed up DON'T do business with them unless they send 1st if its a trade and you use paypal if its a buy.

If they have sold or bought from some one on this board ASK AROUND before you enter into a transaction with them.

Don't assume every one is going to to be golden with you.

It makes me mad as hell all the good people get driven off like town whores and all the scam artists get welcomed in with open arms.

The sad thing is I did do some looking around, Vertigo seemed to have a pretty good history.. I guess I missed the bad stuff about him. If I had seen mvite's problems with him I would have never completed the trade!

Sorry it took me so long to get the addy to you. I had a birthday dinner to go to yesterday for my brother in law, and I've been busting my a** trying to get a report finished for one of my classes! God I just wish I went to college after high school! Why don't kids ever listen to their parents?

Again I want to thank everyone here!! You are all very cool people in my book! This is the coolest forum I've ever been a member of! Most forums talk about being a community, but it's true here!

The sad thing is I did do some looking around, Vertigo seemed to have a pretty good history.. I guess I missed the bad stuff about him. If I had seen mvite's problems with him I would have never completed the trade!

the problem is he changes his name after something goes wrong.

the problem is he changes his name after something goes wrong.

Mods - is there a way to deal with this? How can we keep tabs on scammers when they are allowed to change their screen names at will?

Yo M-Diddy--

I am bettin the mod squad stopped reading this thread long ago. I have been a troll long enough to think that "For sale gone awry" is one of the most annoying parts of the mod job.

We all know when they do it---we should continue the "crap on this thread" treatment, I think.

Like we did to that nynex gal a few weeks back. I received a few PM's about "shadiness" about that person after they got the thread locked.

We just have to communicate as a community.

We already know about any name changes---think about it. :)

Mods - is there a way to deal with this? How can we keep tabs on scammers when they are allowed to change their screen names at will?

i try to buy/sell to premium members only.

it helps.

i try to buy/sell to premium members only.

it helps.

Is it not a realistic possibility for you guys to prevent members from changing their names if they've been involved/caused problems of this nature?

Is it just too difficult logistically?

THE END IS NEAR.

Phew--even I am getting bored with it! :)

I hope ReefinNY gits some good corals.

I only contributed money cuz I don't e-like Vertigo--I don't even remember what the issues were.

Well said. Selling it is the easy part.

Its not that hard if you're not a turd or somethin.

I'm a turd, but you already knew that from our sale we did! :P hahaha

BTW, my schmimble is wonderful, thanks! :wub:

Just because someone is a supporter doesn't mean they are a good seller/buyer. Just because someone isn't a supporter doesn't mean that they are a bad seller/buyer. I don't think that "supporter" badge really means anything about a persons morality or knowledge. Oh well.

Cliff, I was trying to give you more zany crap for your sig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived