SaltCritters.com

VERTIGO

Vertigo

Now for the good information:

Shipment 1 UPS tracking for the MH 70w setup: 1z6247w90310087564

Shipment 2 UPS tracking for the Ballast kit : 1z6247w90310087573

also, use your brains as these will take til' after midnight more than likey to showup on the website.

Hope this sets the story straight! 4 GOOD!

These items were shipped out Ground today and one is going to NC, and the other CO. ReefNY is just running a scam. If someone can come in here and make these things up and pretend that he hasnt received items that were shipped out more than 3 times then I think that ALL OF YOU! Should be watching him and posting things. It costed me more money to ship out his 3 packages than these 2 total because they were ON on 2 and priority on the last shipment. Not to mention that the last 2 boxes contained heat packs. SO its cool to run a bad post on me and I have GOOD FEEDBACK, you know that comes from ppl getting GOOD THINGS! I dont pay someone to say that. But thats another story. Take it from the shipment on the packages, and yes I am VERY SLOW TO SHIP! NO DOUBT, just life has me by the rack right now. These packages here though are about a week behind though. Yosimite Sam said it best " I am whos I am and thats all that I ams" Good day and my the lord bless each and everyone.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now for the good information:

Shipment 1 UPS tracking for the MH 70w setup: 1z6247w90310087564

Shipment 2 UPS tracking for the Ballast kit : 1z6247w90310087573

also, use your brains as these will take til' after midnight more than likey to showup on the website.

Hope this sets the story straight! 4 GOOD!

These items were shipped out Ground today and one is going to NC, and the other CO. ReefNY is just running a scam. If someone can come in here and make these things up and pretend that he hasnt received items that were shipped out more than 3 times then I think that ALL OF YOU! Should be watching him and posting things. It costed me more money to ship out his 3 packages than these 2 total because they were ON on 2 and priority on the last shipment. Not to mention that the last 2 boxes contained heat packs. SO its cool to run a bad post on me and I have GOOD FEEDBACK, you know that comes from ppl getting GOOD THINGS! I dont pay someone to say that. But thats another story. Take it from the shipment on the packages, and yes I am VERY SLOW TO SHIP! NO DOUBT, just life has me by the rack right now. These packages here though are about a week behind though. Yosimite Sam said it best " I am whos I am and thats all that I ams" Good day and my the lord bless each and everyone.

<angels singing>

I thought I should quote this for humanity--I didn't even read it.

Nice pic of your girlfriend in the sig BTW.

Funny that I'm running the scam.. If you can provide me with the tracking info that I had asked for Vertigo then I'd have to bite the bullet and assume the package got lost or stolen from my porch? I know that this isn't the case tough as I have been home everyday when the postage gets here. So please show me some proof! BTW you only "sent" me out 2 packages not 3! I didn't even want to list your name to begin with!! I only did so at the request of other members! All I know is that I sent you out 2 packages and I received ZERO from you!

Too bad you didn't read it, Mvite. It made little sense to me. Let us know how it goes NY. My therapist didn't tell me anything to add to my posts; guess I'm not getting my money's worth :lol:

Anyway. Point made. Now NeedReef its been fun man. Keep up with that tank! I am off this kindergarden drama kick that some are on. PEACE

Anyway. Point made. Now NeedReef its been fun man. Keep up with that tank! I am off this kindergarden drama kick that some are on. PEACE

I said this with THE postwhore as well:

I don't believe you. You'll be back. Probably on this thread.

I said this with THE postwhore as well:

I don't believe you. You'll be back. Probably on this thread.

Nah--I dunno--He's changed his sig 3-4 times now--that usually means he's gone for good---or so.

He won't be hard to find when he signs up again---just look for "notVertigo".

Wow, this thread is getting to be a real trip!

It's an interesting one, I'll say that.

Okay, now for an update.

We're up to $40 on donations, so if half goes to Toys For Tots and half goes towards shipping for ReefininNY's corals that means $20 for each. I will need $3 more to cover shipping costs, so that means we need $6 more in donations, either $6 from one person or $3 from 2 people.

I still need a volunteer to take care of buying the toys and dropping them off at Toys for Tots.

When I ship this out I will post the tracking # on here so that everyone knows this is legit. We'll know soon enough whether Vertigo's claims regarding ReefininNY's "scamming" are correct when we see how this turns out on his end.

ReefininNY, when you get the package please post pics and feedback here.

I am very glad to see that Vertigo followed up on what he said and mailed out the two packages. If the recipients are willing, perhaps they could also post on here when they recieve them.

As to Vertigo's feedback, some has been good and some has been bad, it's been a mixed bag.

As I believe I said earlier, I think his initial intentions are good but the way he chooses to go about things is not always the best or wisest. I think it would go a long way towards establishing credibility for him if he would simply own up to his mistakes and apologize. For those who think this is unlikely to happen, it would be well worth your time to check this out:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...=117813&hl=

I gained a lot of respect for him when he did that.

However, at this point there have also been too many people who have paid for his mistakes, which is why I will no longer run interference for him.

It's up to you now Vertigo, what are you gonna make of this?

For those who have been willing to donate, I want to thank you.

You are helping to take something that started out ugly and turn it into something good.

Hip Hip Hooray for the good peeps of NR!

:grouphug:

yankeesrebelson

I'm good for $6. PM with paypal info.

I could get the toys too if no one else can. I'm going christmas shopping with the wife this weekend so why not. The California Highway Patrol is usually at the mall collecting toys but I'm not sure if it's toys for tots. Does it have to be that specific organization or can it be one just like it? I'm just not 100% sure it's toys for tots but I know it is the same kind of deal.

We'll know soon enough whether Vertigo's claims regarding ReefininNY's "scamming" are correct when we see how this turns out on his end.

ReefininNY, when you get the package please post pics and feedback here.

Did I miss a post or something? Did Vertigo say he sent me another package or something? :huh:

Did I miss a post or something? Did Vertigo say he sent me another package or something? :huh:

No, he's consistently claimed that you were scamming him and he won't send anything else out since he already shipped to you three times.

I was referring to the fact that we have now raised enough to both cover me shipping corals to you and spending an equivalent amount on Toys for Tots.

What I was trying to say was that if the corals I ship out to you arrive there fine with no trouble, it would appear as if Vertigo isn't being truthful. If there are problems with my shipment to you, it will appear as if he was correct. Did that make sense?

When I ship to you, I will post the tracking # here so that every aspect of this will be totally up front and self-evident to everyone, and those who donated to help out with this will know that I wasn't scamming them.

PM me with your shipping address so I can get things rolling on that aspect of things.

BustytheSnowMaam

so are you going to give us your paypal addy?

My only other thought is that Toys for Tots also accepts cash/check donations- you could just give them a check if it makes things simpler.

Maybe it's just common sense, but it seems to me that if you're going to be selling something, it should be ready to go once payment is received. I mean if you have a car and are selling wheels, they shouldn't still be on your car when the buyer comes to pick them up... Just my $0.02 on all of this...

Maybe it's just common sense, but it seems to me that if you're going to be selling something, it should be ready to go once payment is received. I mean if you have a car and are selling wheels, they shouldn't still be on your car when the buyer comes to pick them up... Just my $0.02 on all of this...

Don't go making sense here. Just pony up some cash. :D

so are you going to give us your paypal addy?

My only other thought is that Toys for Tots also accepts cash/check donations- you could just give them a check if it makes things simpler.

Since it looks like we have enough $$ commitments to go ahead with this, I'll PM people soon with my PayPal addy.

Gotta get the destructobots, er I mean kids to bed first. :D

Thanks all!

Well said. Selling it is the easy part.

Its not that hard if you're not a turd or somethin.

Archived