Pod Your Reef

Free Digital TDS Meter!

Mitch529

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are the same ones that woot had a couple months ago - Not sure of their reliability -

I bought 6 back then - Opened 2, both registered and read different TDS while the dual inline I have on my RO read 0 in / out

Maybe I got a bad batch..

these are the same ones that woot had a couple months ago - Not sure of their reliability -

I bought 6 back then - Opened 2, both registered and read different TDS while the dual inline I have on my RO read 0 in / out

Maybe I got a bad batch..

I'm guessing they're not very precise. It'll be interesting to compare to my HM TDS-3.

My order is in. Free stuff rules, even if it's a piece of junk.

My thoughts exactly. If it doesn't work then I wasted two minutes of my time signing up. Big deal!

Sorry, been doing tons of stuff lately & have been generally exhausted. The hydrometer comment was a brain fart, for some reason I was thinking refractometer.

But, still...

I bought 2 of these and they were the worst TDS meters I've ever had. I even tried brand new batteries. Tested them on quite a few sources, and vs my other ones. They weren't even anywhere close to each other, let alone reading 0 on distilled & RO water. I ended up just tossing them in the garbage.

Whats the reason you think they're letting a $40 product go for "free"?

yaaay mine just arrived!!!! :lol: now what do i do w/ iT? Applications beyond testing topoff water quality?

good for you :P i still didnt get mine :( i ordered it on the 11th sunday..it said its on order lol...gosh i hate waiting....

just an update i wont be getting the TDS meter :( ....i just checked my shippment and it said its cancelled now..i guess they ran out of stock...and i wont be charged...man this sux all that waiting for nothing :(...

Archived