SaltCritters.com

Dopamine's 14g Biocube

dopamine

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some weird pictures of the current rock set up...I dont know where to go with this lay out. Don't get scared about the frogspawn.

dsc01457bx0.jpg

dsc01458pe7.jpg

dsc01459hv2.jpg

dsc01460ub3.jpg

dsc01461kh4.jpg

What's wrong with the layout?

I like the overall look of it, although it looks like the way it's set up you might have a few low flow areas.

maybe I just dont like it because it isnt grown out...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RARE MONTI CAPS I COULD BUY? I love those superman and crazy oranges.

no flow problems at all. I have soo much flow in this tank it is scary. mj900, koralia 1, and stock pump all in this 14g. The way I have the locline pointed hits the left side and rear of the tank while the koralia and stock pump crushed the front wall. I used to have that little cyano problem but nothing is settling since the koralia came in.

I cant get those 2 patches of GSP up. You can see that the huge rock used to be up on the right and where it had overgrown on the main rock. I want to get that outa there. razor blade? I tried picking it back and DONT want to take that rock out.

well, the post a pic of yourself thread is down and I finally got these up. Here is a pic I snapped after swimming into the cave in mexico. Love this picture.

cenotescottag2.jpg

03810018if1.jpg

03810013yh3.jpg

Amazing tank dope!

I just sat here and read your whole thread. Neat to see the progress of it. Really has developed into something awesome.

Gave me some inspiration for maybe starting a 29BC. Probably going to try and make the same mod you did with the stock flow and maybe even the Sun Pod.

Great pics also!

• 3 weeks later...

tank looks great!, does that metal halide have actinics built into it?

how are you supplimenting with actinics?

thanks guys! no actinics, just the 20k.

hostingiiei7.jpg

this is how my one clown has decided to try and host. He sticks his head down in between the 5 pink palys I got from weet and sticks his butt up in the air and just sits there. It is hilarious.

I am going to do some rearranging and mount some monti caps and show off the crocea as soon as I borrow the camera again. I will try to get a better pic of him hosting then too.

sooo....I mentioned I picked that RTBA up from scottdl99. It is beautiful and found a home right near where I placed it.

I walked in the door a couple of minutes ago and my B/W clown was all up in that bish! IT IS TIGHT!!! she came out and then something startled her and she darted right back into it. The nem hasn't even been in the tank for 24 hours!

definately need to borrow a camera for this one!

DIRTY GLASS + ######TY CAMERA + FREINDLY CLOWN = impossible picture.

but you get the idea. I will redeem myself with a better camera soon enough. I am ear to ear right now. so funny to watch her whip around in there. I just hope she lets the little orange male in there.

newnemhostingub6.jpg

• 11 months later...

Archived