ReefCleaners.org

ADIN TANKS

adinsxq

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I will pay money to watch this hilarity, and more if I can post it on n-r."

This is how pushers work, the first few are free until they get you hooked then you are willing to sell you sould. :bling::bling:

Adin is the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ambiguity makes you more attracted to shim, half?
More attracted? I didn't even know I was attracted to shim in the first place. If Adin were a genuine purely hot Asian chick, then it would be a different story. Until it's clarified whether or not Adin's a she (for real) and is at least a 9 on the hotness scale, I won't be feelin' attraction to shim.
Adin is similar to Pili in the aspect that he can change genders on a whim.
He can do that?!!?!!
fraggle rockette

one time me and adin had a wet t-shirt contest. i got my a$$ handed to me so bad, i'll never wear a wet t-shirt again. :mellow:

i also hear she can fart rainbows and make supermodels cry just by looking at them.

United_Poseidon

Never retire the wet t-shirt Fraggle. I'm sure you have it 'covered'. Who gives a flying f about that stuff anyways on this board (I would hope). From the looks of your eyes, nose and thumb almost in your coffee cup, I'm sure (correction) know that you are more cute and hotter than pretty much all of the members on this board put together. Die hard chick reefers will always rull this hobbie and no,...i am not a chick

NO WAY SHE'S HOTTER THAN ADIN'S ASIAN-GURL BUTTOCK

fraggle rockette

lolz.... I AM THE RULLER!!!! ;)

(and yes that was how the not girl spelld it.)

sorry adin... didn't mean to thread jack and start a riot... i just... i just need more pics. :(

p.s. i scraped my glass today- are you proud of me??? :D i will take pictures as soon as my camera stops playing hide and seek... it would be a lot easier if i could call it like i do when i lose my phone... sigh.

p.p.s. ur awesome.

p.p.p.s. OMFG PONIES!!1!11!11! :lol::mellow: ok im done for reals now.

one time me and adin had a wet t-shirt contest. i got my a$$ handed to me so bad, i'll never wear a wet t-shirt again.

i also hear she can fart rainbows and make supermodels cry just by looking at them.

THATS HOT...

Needreefunds

:huh: Has anyone seen Adin's tank lately?? :unsure:

Just askin'

"photo blog" ?

Hummmn....

I read somewhere that if this becomes a senseless thread, kittens will die! :o

Just sayin'.

:lol:

fraggle rockette

he made his tank out of kittens? :huh:

were they low iron from nano-paul??? :lol: