ReefCleaners.org

ADIN TANKS

adinsxq

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Use black tubing instead of clear. Less algae growing on the inside and doesn't turn an ugly brown later on!

Ditto, the original clear tubing I used with my chiller as NASTY looking after 2 months. I replaced it with black tubing. Looks better and no nasty browning inside to see. :)

Ok. Here's what I figured out. Since the camera is with the person who is on the bottom, then I would assume its you, because your taking the pic, so you must be obsessed with getting T-Bagged.....

Its quite simple really. Anyone who looks at it is in fact the one being bagged. That includes you mr.

Back to adin...<3

Obsessed Reefer

Dude you gotta have a huge mouth to be able to be bagged 7 times at once.

Come on adin, say something. even if you type it, then take a screenshot, and post the picture of the screen shot.

6cfdwew.jpg

I was going to try and find an LOLcat to provide my answer, but I'm lazy. Good choice on the fixture and the bulbs!

This thread needs some explaining..........all that plumbing confuses me. Maybe adin is confused too and thats why he doesnt say much????

clifford513
This thread needs some explaining..........all that plumbing confuses me. Maybe adin is confused too and thats why he doesnt say much????

If you want some directional arrows scrawled on the pipes, just say so :lol:

It's actually not that complicated. If you just follow the pipes and see where they go...

I still think the return from the chiller should go into the display instead of the sump. This would give added flow up top!

fraggle rockette
It's actually not that complicated. If you just follow the pipes and see where they go...

I still think the return from the chiller should go into the display instead of the sump. This would give added flow up top!

+1, perhaps even with an additional bulkhead on the return... then you know for sure that you're chilling your tank evenly and more quickly instead of having a nice cool sump. lol.

Archived