Cultivated Reef

ADIN TANKS

adinsxq

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9.jpg

What's all the junk in the trunk there? Explain all that I'm looking at, lol! :P No seriously, I'm confused as to some of the stuff in the pic.

Obsessed Reefer

Ok. Here's what I figured out. Since the camera is with the person who is on the bottom, then I would assume its you, because your taking the pic, so you must be obsessed with getting T-Bagged.....

Still looking good Adin.

13.jpg
That's what I figured....you're trying to supercharge the chiller by force-feeding air to it. Are you putting exhaust fans on the back end of the chiller too?

DAMN. Adin is working double time. He started this tank yesterday at 8:30ish and he's almost done. Adin's my hero.

Yep, he put the sump on a sliding tray so he can push it out to get to the skimmer :) He staggered the pumps, one above the other to save space in his stand. The downpipes are the herbie method, making the tank nearly silent, all you hear is the hum of the pumps. Two Tunze's (6025) up top plus two pan world pumps, one for the chiller the other for the return. <sigh> Beautiful tank :)

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

Wow bro, niceeeeeee tank. Looks good. My frag tank which I recently set up looks like crap compared to your tank.

Keep up the good work.

Justin

Archived