Pod Your Reef

Uhuru's 16g cube + 40g breeder

Uhuru

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pink lemonade likes to encrust and then start branching out, seems the norm for everyone - I don't mind, I want it to encrust my BB

At first I liked MH more, but once I started adding corals to the T5 tank and seeing how T5's can make ALL the corals look good, I like them both equally, but for different reasons. I can definitely see why the T5 vs MH debate will never end.

• 1 month later...

Unbeilivably cool tanks!!!

Ive been wanting to do a system with multiple tanks on the same system, but totally different tanks.

I even had a 55G fuge made (before I got into acrylic biulding) that was plumbed to feed to 3 seperate tanks, but I'm probably moving to San Diego in the November to transfer to UCSD's institute of oceanography in the spring, so I dont wanna set up anything toooo big before then, haha

• 3 weeks later...

Encore!! I found some more photos on my camera, these were the last shots I took before breaking everything down. If you compare these colors to from when I first got the corals you can see the beautiful changes that have occured under T5 and Zeo:

DSCN2834.jpg

DSCN2841.jpg

DSCN2843.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality on this Riddler Acro, it's a small frag towards the back I had to blow it up

DSCN2846.jpg

True purple monster

DSCN2845.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived