Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cold Water Nano

Maeda

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
before or after removal? :lockdown:

:blush: after :blush:

Just kidding. I ment of the tux, wether you are in it or not doesn't matter. I had some friends that did that and I wanted to see how yours stacked up against theirs.

:huh: I gotta stop leaving you two alone...

I GOTZA CHILLERZ!!!!!

Set it up in the bathroom to test it out - filled the tub up and let 'er rip. Just over an hour later, it's at 63-64* and still dropping :lol:

It's chilling your bathtub!? That much!? What kind of crazy chiller is this? and where can I get one?

-Jamie

:lol: yep. It's now down to 56*, and still going!!!!!!!!! :haha: (I set the controller for 50, just to see if it would work.) Water reminds me of my summer in Maine right now!! I might go take a dip for a minute!! :P

Its a1/5hp custom sea life. CSL was taken over by Current USA a few years ago, so I bet Current's 1/5hp is the same thing. The link the guy sent me had it listed with the digital controller for $700. I bought it with the controller from him for $175 :haha:

Lucky! I need to find a deal like that. There's no way I can afford a 700 dollar chiller. I should get a summer job. Or you could just send me the extra money you didn't spend on the chiller. ;)

-Jamie

Lucky! I need to find a deal like that. There's no way I can afford a 700 dollar chiller. I should get a summer job. Or you could just send me the extra money you didn't spend on the chiller. ;)

-Jamie

VERY lucky - he had about 10 people send him PMs in the first 2 minutes of it being on the classifieds. I just happened to send the message first, post questions later ;)

:lol: If only it were extra money! I bought a chiller instead of a T5 fixture for the biotope.

Brrr! And your tank is what, three gallons? You should have no problems keeping that thing cold. I wonder how cold you could get it. Freezing?

-Jamie

55 degree swim anyone??

HPIM3653.jpg

HPIM3655.jpg

You didnt tell me that thing was that big. :o No wonder it was threatening to trip the circuit breakers. You really are taking that thing to your office.

Brrr! And your tank is what, three gallons? You should have no problems keeping that thing cold. I wonder how cold you could get it. Freezing?

-Jamie

:lol: I decided to up it to a 10g AGA after this test - it'd almost be a waste to use it on 3 gallons.

I'm betting it could freeze the bathtub. It stays off for an hour with a 1 degree tolerance, so it's got plenty of power left.

Q1 3000 too much...switched to Q1 2200

:mellow::huh::unsure::o:blink::eek:omgomgomg

HPIM3664.jpg

need more nems -_-

omgomgomg

CONFIRMED ACTINIA EQUINA!! They called up the supplier for me (they say from Ghana??) :D

Now to sit and wait for baby pooping :eek:

Darned thing can eat too...it grabbed about 15 mysis and stuffed them down (didn't throw it back up either).

Archived