Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tomorrow is Frag Day

ENraged

Taking over you buddies tank, don't you find that risky, or do you monitior his tank and them him too, it so nice that you have cubbie buddies.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea he has been in to saltwater for year so i am not worried.

He keeps a seahorse tank and a predator tank at home so he knows his stuff.

Plus we get our RO/Di from the same place as well as saltwater when i am to lazy to mix my own..

his tank is within 2 degrees of mine and only 3 feet away.

The lighting is almost the same also so i think it will be fine.

He just did a water change a few minutes ago

Needreefunds
Fragging session postponed until tomorrow Kids need summer clothes so its off to shop i go! JOY :(

BUMMER!

:lol:

Not sure either, I left the computer on and my som was playing with.

I will get it back asap.

Shopping just blows, I hate to have to deal with rude people. Then comes the part of picking stuff out DOES THIS LOOK GOOD, HOW ABOUT THIS. ahhh it drives me nuts. If I can sew it I will. execpt underware I will by that.

Not sure either, I left the computer on and my som was playing with.

I will get it back asap.

Shopping just blows, I hate to have to deal with rude people. Then comes the part of picking stuff out DOES THIS LOOK GOOD, HOW ABOUT THIS. ahhh it drives me nuts. If I can sew it I will. execpt underware I will by that.

That's not fair. You're baiting us.

Nonetheless, it would be great to have custom clothes!!! Holy crap--and when "my favorite shorts" finally wore out--you would be able to make me some new ones exactly like that.

Will you trade coral for shorts????

you don't know the half of it.

I am cutting the rest of your stuff tomorrow morning :)

But after searching zoaid.com I think i am finally coming to end of my most wanted list of Palys!

Just a few more to go!

er1c's_paly

PPRPE

Desert Storm

Are pretty much it for The ones I Want in my display.

Only problem is i still have about 15-20 different Micros on my most wanted and now Some of these Aussie color Acans are starting to catch my eye which of course are the ones going for 100+ a head!!

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!! greeneyed school teacher is back!!!

That's not fair. You're baiting us.

How am I baiting you guys, I have always been a tom boy, covered in grease and dirt. I don't do girl.

Nonetheless, it would be great to have custom clothes!!! Holy crap--and when "my favorite shorts" finally wore out--you would be able to make me some new ones exactly like that.

It depends on what your favorite shorts look like. I sew ever Tues. & Thurs. with my mom. Right now we are busy making blankets for our hurt soldiers, as well as summer shorts for my 3 little guys.

Will you trade coral for shorts????

Will think about it.

Let us know how the 2 round of fragging goes.

NOW NOW don't make me give you a time out. :lol:

It's difficult to multi quote---It gives your copy and paste skills to the test.

Sorry I am doing multi. thing at once. It gets har when yuou have a little guy in your arms.

NOW NOW don't make me give you a time out. :lol:

:D:naughtydance:

Grrrrrrrr got all the way here and forgot my damn frag plus!!!!!

oh well I will leave everything here and just come in early tomorrow morning to cut them!!

On a sad note if look like one of my snails knocked my Angry wasp paly off its plug and i can not find it anywhere so that is lost to the depths of the tank!

but on a postive note stopped by my LFS today to check out his display tank only to end up with a free 40 gallon breeder to turn in to a prop tank!!

Muhahah!! :)

Now to look around for lighting lol

Archived