Cultivated Reef

Tomorrow is Frag Day

ENraged

I think it smells like that awful odor you experience when you're sitting in the dentist's chair and he's taking his niftly little tools to your chompers!

EUCCHHHH!!!!

Someone else has said that to me too---I say---You better start flossing!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
greeneyes

It freaks me out to see guys put their own pics in avatars. I don't mind self avs for women at all.

Are you being a smart a$$. If it is a problem, you can help me choose something else. How about the clown from IT. Since thats what I look like when I get up. If I hurt your eyes that bad, how about a bag over my head. That ALWAYS HELPS!!! :D

It freaks me out to see guys put their own pics in avatars. I don't mind self avs for women at all.

Are you being a smart a$$. If it is a problem, you can help me choose something else. How about the clown from IT. Since thats what I look like when I get up. If I hurt your eyes that bad, how about a bag over my head. That ALWAYS HELPS!!! :D

I was serious! I get freaked when guys like sephroth put their ugly mugs up there. I don't mind lookin at you at all!!! :blush:

greeneyes
I was serious! I get freaked when guys like sephroth put their ugly mugs up there. I don't mind lookin at you at all!!! :blush:

Well thank you.

Altho with a username like greeneyes you would figure on a much closer view as so show off said green eyes?!?! ;)

fraggle rockette

hey i like nano-pauls! lol.

i think my new one is much hotter too ;) (at least i'll get flamed/trolled less? lol-sigh)

greeneyes
Altho with a username like greeneyes you would figure on a much closer view as so show off said green eyes?!?! ;)

well the next time my little guy has the camera I will let him know.

Did you like fraggin ENraged?

scared me S@#$less lol

Tomorrow when i go in to work and everything is alive and happy i will be able to say i loved it.

I had a plan i stuck to said plan and it went smooth for the most part.

A few cuts i preformed left me thinking hmmm probably shouldn't have don't that but for the most part i was pleased with everything i did.

If my single head micro frag survives i will be very pleased.

(sidenote)

Very much look forward to seeing these green eyes! Green is the new blue you know. :)

Thanks for the support all i think i did well i will post the out come in the morning.

ReefApprentice

Blue is waaaaay better. Oh yah, all you guys are so worried about fragging zoas and stuff. It's easy!

when you are slicing up a colonie that prices out to more then i make in a week yea I get a bit concerned. lol

But honestly the micros are ones i was worried about all my Palys had plenty of space between poylps to slice and cut.

+1... so much better :P

Is the rockette a green eyed manslayer as well?

greeneyes

Well keep us posted as to how things are going and if you do it again have someone take pics and post pics so we can see the look in your eyes. I want someone to make a mistake and post it before I try it. lol

fraggle rockette
Is the rockette a green eyed manslayer as well?

that i am. :D

Well keep us posted as to how things are going and if you do it again have someone take pics and post pics so we can see the look in your eyes. I want someone to make a mistake and post it before I try it. lol

haha yeah me too- i've only fragged a lot of softies, and i'm so not careful about it- tugging at zoas trying to pull their mat off rocks and the like... lol

just plain old hazel eyes here.

Altho they do change colors according to my mood kinda cool.

Weetabix7
just plain old hazel eyes here.

Altho they do change colors according to my mood kinda cool.

Kinda like a mood ring, neat!

Although I suppose it could be inconvenient at times.

So what color were they when you were fragging? :happy:

Mine are actually hazel green, so I fit right in.

They used to be the color of Tiger's Eye (the stone), but they've gotten greener.

In case anyone was interested. :P

Kinda like a mood ring, neat!

Although I suppose it could be inconvenient at times.

So what color were they when you were fragging? :happy:

Mine are actually hazel green, so I fit right in.

They used to be the color of Tiger's Eye (the stone), but they've gotten greener.

In case anyone was interested. :P

rite on lol

they go between green and blue. Blue when i am very happy and green when I am in "the" mood B)

Well back to topic everything seems to have survived the May massacre and was opened up this morning when i arrived.

My micros all have their feeders out even the single head one I cut.

My Zoa for the most part are open and happy.

Only one giving me concern is the PPE frag i made but those damn things are so sensitive it is most likely mad because it is higher in the tank then normal.

I moved most everything to a couple of soap dishes as my snails were beginning to stage a revolt because all their beach front have been paved with frag disks and plugs.

greeneyes

What is it with people that have green eyes that change color, mine too.

Great up date keep them coming. Just play with your PPE and it will be happy. lol.

lol Oddly enough both my PEPE and my PPE have been cut recently so neither of them are happy ;)

So I ended up with

a 2 head frag of blueberries micro

a 2 polyp frag of PPE

A 1 head frag of tiger eyes micro

A 2 head Frag of Tiger Eyes micro

A 2 polyp frag of Jared Butler LE Dark Sparkles Paly

A 2 Polyp frag of Purple splash Paly's

A 1 Polyp Frag of titanium Paly's

Not a bad days work! :)

Weetabix7
lol Oddly enough both my PEPE and my PPE have been cut recently so neither of them are happy ;)

So I ended up with

a 2 head frag of blueberries micro

a 2 polyp frag of PPE

A 1 head frag of tiger eyes micro

A 2 head Frag of Tiger Eyes micro

A 2 polyp frag of Jared Butler LE Dark Sparkles Paly

A 2 Polyp frag of Purple splash Paly's

A 1 Polyp Frag of titanium Paly's

Not a bad days work! :)

Yipes, you DO have some nice stuff!

I want it all!!

Archived