Cultivated Reef

Tomorrow is Frag Day

ENraged

Weetabix7
What butt scratching? How can you tell through the computer???

Perhaps I wasn't clear.

I told my son to keep an eye on the crazy coral dude through his magic spy glasses, and he wanted to know why you kept scratching your butt. I told him it was cause you got some weird new tattoo on it (the 3-D schematic on fragging)and it was probably itching.

I just read what I wrote and I think maybe all the coral dust from high RPM fragging is going to my head. :wacko:

lol she-devils the lot of them!!

:wub:

MUST

HAVE

MORE

CORALS!!!!!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not mind being President. I just have never been anything more than a kleenex (to my kidslol. )

I live everyday for my kids and to be the best wife that I can.

I am not that old 25.

amen sister! I have 3 and one on the way i now have my own pick up b-ball team :)

greeneyes
lol she-devils the lot of them!!

poor corals what kind of future do they have i ask you!?!? all that effort to grow only to be separated from their brother and sister polyps!

If you have siblinds you'll know that it's time to stretch your arms out with out somone saying,"their toughing"

amen sister! I have 3 and one on the way i now have my own pick up b-ball team :)

I tought that I liked kids, just giving you crap. So when are you going to be daddy again? Ages? Mine are 7,4. and 4 months. The last one was born X-mass morning. Also FYI I've been with my husband 11 1/2 yrs. B)

alexmurovec

decent pictures, some of them are a little blurry and out of focus, but on these digi cams its really hard to tell. the last picture of the ric is very good though. how about a fts?

greeneyes

oh yeah sorry we were talking about fragged corals, did not mean to highjack. damn green eyed she devils lol.

decent pictures, some of them are a little blurry and out of focus, but on these digi cams its really hard to tell. the last picture of the ric is very good though. how about a fts?

Yea its my first day with my New SD800 but i am working on it.

it has more or less turned in to a frag tank over live rock lol

everything is coming out of it once my prop tank finishes cycling and my Ap12 will become a FOWL oh and a frag of duncans that Fernando has made his home in for a couple of months until i bring it home and it is made in to grow out tank #2.

At home i am going to to make frags for trading and making enough cash to pick up a Finnex 32 gallon. Would be nice to recoup some of the cash i have spent on corals but its not my main priority.

oh yeah sorry we were talking about fragged corals, did not mean to highjack. damn green eyed she devils lol.

:D

MIDWAY,

AR, US 05/08/2007 6:23 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

oh my Grape slurpee has joined the mile high coral club

Weetabix7
I am gonna put your face on one of my next corals on ebay. It will be better than naming one....

After reading your "Trent is a Deadbeat" listing, I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, lol!

Hilarious listing though.

For all who have not gotten on the bandwagon yet, here's a link worth checking out: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZawesomeaquaticsQQhtZ-1

mvite is one of the best coral pushers out there!

I tought that I liked kids, just giving you crap. So when are you going to be daddy again? Ages? Mine are 7,4. and 4 months. The last one was born X-mass morning. Also FYI I've been with my husband 11 1/2 yrs. B)

8, 5, and 20 months. Next one is due October 1st..

And thats it for me I am so done now..

woot woot its getting closer!

MANCHESTER,

NH, US 05/09/2007 6:16 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Jesus you have been with the same person since you were 15?!?!

dtfleming

Little exicted aren't we. LOL can wait to get my frag tank running. Stupid ebayer is not responding to my emails about the Sunpod light and I think Im going cut the legs down on the top shelf.

Little exicted aren't we. LOL can wait to get my frag tank running. Stupid ebayer is not responding to my emails about the Sunpod light and I think Im going cut the legs down on the top shelf.

very much so!

WILLISTON,

VT, US 05/09/2007 9:07 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Slurpees are one of the ones I have been told were unavailable more times then i care to count.

My frag tank is still cycling!

Really wishing i could speed that process up a bit...

greeneyes
8, 5, and 20 months. Next one is due October 1st..

And thats it for me I am so done now..

woot woot its getting closer!

MANCHESTER,

NH, US 05/09/2007 6:16 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Jesus you have been with the same person since you were 15?!?!

It's like x-mass all over again, just like being a little kid.

Since before I was 15, we started dating when I was in 8th grade. I was the only one that was in 8th grade that went to prom. I past the looking 16 test. I found my soulmate and I'm not letting him go. It's been rough. :D

It's like x-mass all over again, just like being a little kid.

Better then Xmas!! My package is here and floating!! he tossed in one of those Apocalypse war corals for being a good customer ;)

Since before I was 15, we started dating when I was in 8th grade. I was the only one that was in 8th grade that went to prom. I past the looking 16 test. I found my soulmate and I'm not letting him go. It's been rough. :D

WoW! good for you

I dont mind letting them sit for 20 30 minutes to get a bit used to the water temp.

I do not do any kind of drip acclimation and never have.

So its in the water and starting to color up and i forgot my stinking memory card and now have to wait till tomorrow to take pictures!!!

Little out of focus i was rushing to get some in between print jobs.

only been a couple of minutes and they are starting to color up nicely!

Picture104.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Tiger Eyes, Eyes of the world idk but i think my eyes like those :happy:

the seaguls from finding nemo(how ironic) "Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!"

i wish i wasnt soooo poor

Tiger Eyes, Eyes of the world idk but i think my eyes like those :happy:

the seaguls from finding nemo(how ironic) "Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!Mine!"

i wish i wasnt soooo poor

those are the first 2 morphs of micros I ever purchased!

And tiger eyes is my all time favorite.

Eyes of the world is a very beautiful micro but until i get it under my MH at home you will not notice it.

Same really with tiger eyes the center on them is a very nice purple color.

Current collection:

Grape slurpee

Tiger eyes

Eyes of the world

PPE

Blueberries

Saturn

terminator

Plain old blueish white one(need to get it under Mh to see if it does anything)

I have only one deal going for micro swaps at the moment but that deal will eat up this batch of frags.

Grape slurpe i don't think will be ready slicing for another month or so.

I love this hobby

Finally got a better close up..

Picture126.jpg

We a little better at least.

Should get another batch of stuff next week.

this weekend is going to be round 2 of Office fragging i am pretty stoked about it now that the fear is gone.

You may of started a new trend Office Fraggingg 101 by Enraged. Make sure your office is very clean, next do this, than this, now this but don't ever do this. Just giving you crap....Good luck with round 2.

LOL I turn my cubicle in to a fragging Assembly line.

Far left bench-vise with frag.

then my cheato cage from frag tank to hold plugs and disks

next to that cleaning bowl for any mushy gunk or dust.

then disinfectant bowl for a brief stint.

And just think my electricity is free!!!.

Well till my prop tank finishes cycling!!

Next time i will hole out and get established everything there is nothing worse then looking at an empty tank..

At this point i am slowly starting to take over my co-workers tank lol

My next batch are going to have to be housed in his which is 1 cube over.

even with the soapdish holder at this point i am out of room with my next batch coming in tuesday or wednesday.

Hey i dont think i have posted my Saturn Micro yet..

The head on this is huge almost covers the plug

Picture143.jpg

I think that is hilarious. You wouldn't believe what I have done to my "frag area" --- which is slowly becoming larger and larger.

It's gotta stink a little bit---it's gotta! If not---it's gonna!!! I can't wait to see. I guess you are moving soon anyway.

oops. I got gutsy last night and chopped some of my micros with a razor blade. They looked so small---they seem like they should be softer. The worst part---is that when you push down really hard on bone with a razor---it SKATES--yeah--that's right---not only do you not cut what you wanted to cut---but you also scrape the larger polyp that it's connected to.

I butchered Tangerines---OMG. oh well---they will live eventually--probably---the ones that made it. I also keeee-rushed my $34 ebay japanese acan that I got from sniping on ebay a few months back. Me=assahole.

Remember I am not using the dremel to cut flesh on mine for the most part.

I have only had to score the flesh area and use down pressure to snap the wafer I create.

the blueberries i made you are the only ones i have had to cut which i might add was god awful lol.

So very little cast off is happening.

the 2 head frag of tiger eyes I made for you looks so tiny its almost embarrassing but they are healthy and feeding.

the blueberries are just puffier heads so it looks gigantic in comparison to the tiger eyes.

I thing the Eyes of the world if going to look like the tiger eyes all tiny but its all good.

Eyes of the world micro

PPE micro

purple with tan centered paly

Aussie gamma Palys

Odd thing that know one cant identify

are all on the cutting block for this weekend.

the only one that i fear is the "Odd thing that know one can identify" as it doesn't sprout new heads it divides so that one is getting sliced in half

Archived