Innovative Marine Aquariums

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI Marvin,

I absolutely love your Nuclear Green palys, I was wondering if you ever consider to sell a paly or two? How long is that wait list? Can i possibly get on that list at all?

Thanks.

NICE!! i love all your zoa's!! I too was wondering if you are willing to sell some of course after you frag them :P

MarvinsReef
Im talkin about the gremlins. Any ideas on how to save it?

I would recommend med flow and shaded area to entice them to open up... good luck.. :)

Marv that sour apple colony looks awesome!

Thanks Jesse... I'm sure yours will be like that in no time... :)

HI Marvin,

I absolutely love your Nuclear Green palys, I was wondering if you ever consider to sell a paly or two? How long is that wait list? Can i possibly get on that list at all?

Thanks.

NICE!! i love all your zoa's!! I too was wondering if you are willing to sell some of course after you frag them :P

Thanks...

I'll put you guys on the list... :)

I got camera happy today since I got some new pieces from a good friend.. :)

Rainbow monti

Rainbow_1P.jpg

Rainbow_2P.jpg

Nice Orange echinata

Echinata_1P.jpg

Echinata_2P.jpg

Tyree Aspera echino

Aspera_1P.jpg

Aspera_2P.jpg

BubbleGum Pink'ish color echino

RedEchino_1P.jpg

RedEchino_2P.jpg

Bright Orange echino... the camera didn't capture the bright orange.. more red in the pic..

OrangeEchino_P.jpg

MarvinsReef
ok, ill try that.

That chalice is cool, is it gold?

it's gold'ish... :)

but I'm really diggin' it too... :D

Diskusting

What do you feed your zoanthids to make them grow so fast. I just got some frags and I would like to grow them up. Anything I can do to speed up the process?

MarvinsReef
What do you feed your zoanthids to make them grow so fast. I just got some frags and I would like to grow them up. Anything I can do to speed up the process?

no direct feeding... if they they ever catch something, it's from feeding the fishes.. :)

I posted my weekly routine on one of the pages here on my thread not too long ago... good luck.. :)

His feeding schedule is posted as #166 in this topic. I believe that ths link will get you there.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=1137583

I also have some questions. Some of my Zoo's are detaching from the original rock. I have found them floating around in the tank.

What would cause them to detach?

What Can I do to get them to attach to another piece of rock?

I have been placing them around in spots when I find them drifting around.

MarvinsReef
His feeding schedule is posted as #166 in this topic. I believe that ths link will get you there.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...t&p=1137583

I also have some questions. Some of my Zoo's are detaching from the original rock. I have found them floating around in the tank.

What would cause them to detach?

What Can I do to get them to attach to another piece of rock?

I have been placing them around in spots when I find them drifting around.

thanks for the link.. :)

I would recommend just glueing them on a LR you want them to start growing on... I would think that in a week or two, they should attach themselves to the LR.. :)

thanks again..

Marvin

MarvinsReef
Very nice collection!

Thanks... :)

Can we get some pics of your 22g fuge? :)

I'll find a pic for you... or I'll take one when I get back... I'll be installing the skimmer when I get back on Tuesday... :D

Diskusting
Thanks... :)

I'll find a pic for you... or I'll take one when I get back... I'll be installing the skimmer when I get back on Tuesday... :D

NOooo your installing a skimmer. The main reason I didnt get a skimmer for my tank was "If marvins reef doesnt need one, then I sure as hell dont need one." Its the one piece of equipment along with a chiller that I dont know how to maintain/use.

MarvinsReef
NOooo your installing a skimmer. The main reason I didnt get a skimmer for my tank was "If marvins reef doesnt need one, then I sure as hell dont need one." Its the one piece of equipment along with a chiller that I dont know how to maintain/use.

LoLz.. :)

the main reason is coz I plan on feeding more often for my fishes and LPS... :)

I feed once a day but would like to provide a snack when I feel like feeding them.. also, I'd like to start spot feeding the LPS twice or three times / week..

MarvinsReef

Updated shots...

PE section

TD_06-08-07_1.jpg

TD_06-08-07_2.jpg

Monti Section

TD_06-08-07_4.jpg

Feeling Green

TD_06-08-07_3.jpg

Micro Lane

gotMicros_1_P.jpg

The Mess... still sorting out the ones I'm not keeping...

TD_06-08-07_5.jpg

The Right Side of the Mess...

RightSide_06-08-07.jpg

MarvinsReef
stop buying and start growing!

you're right.. I'm been very selective the past 2-3 months... I plan on just letting go of corals for the next 3 months... but man, I cannot resist a few Aussie lords to complete my collection... :)

thanks for the advice though... believe it or not, easier said than done... I've been telling myself not to trade or buy the past couple of months... ;)

circusordie16

yeah really. and i can take "the mess" off of your hands if you want. those micros are very nice.

you're right.. I'm been very selective the past 2-3 months... I plan on just letting go of corals for the next 3 months... but man, I cannot resist a few Aussie lords to complete my collection... smile.gif

thanks for the advice though... believe it or not, easier said than done... I've been telling myself not to trade or buy the past couple of months... wink.gif

Well, then, it's time for an upgrade, don't you think???

MarvinsReef
yeah really. and i can take "the mess" off of your hands if you want. those micros are very nice.

:)

Well, then, it's time for an upgrade, don't you think???

soon enough... hope to plan an upgrade soon... :)

Archived