inTank Media Baskets

nUgZ's 10g Frag

nUgZ

Favites

CopyofBrain2.jpg

sweet frag tank!!! i had no idea........i should have seen you before i left NC

ill post a pic of one of the tanks here in memphis at something fishy LFS.......

they run old school....big big VHO floresents.....

i got a new light!!! 130watt PC coral life thingy......it works....its easy on the electricity bill......

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet frag tank!!! i had no idea........i should have seen you before i left NC

ill post a pic of one of the tanks here in memphis at something fishy LFS.......

they run old school....big big VHO floresents.....

i got a new light!!! 130watt PC coral life thingy......it works....its easy on the electricity bill......

eels where the hell have you been?!

still lookin good nugz, sweet PEs

newjerseynano

yo nugz nice tank dude would u ship to nj? some of the sps frags i really like, pm me if your interested (unless u need more time to grow the frags out, just lmk). keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot jersey. After the weather gets warmer I can ship. All of my SPS are pretty small right now, but we'll see what happens. I'll let ya know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Im just going to steal your tank and all inhabitants :ninja:

awesome stuff...ill have to make a note to go after some of that sps as well as a few of those awesome PEs when you submit to shipping once its warmer outside :D

Tentacles- Thanks for the kind words. ;) I am a ninja...so you better come with it. Once I get a bigger frag tank up and running it will be like Christmas all year long. It shouldn't be too much longer before I'll be able to ship. Where in VA are you? I might be able to meet you depending on your location.

Paul- You got it. I should have some in no time for you. I was in Newton today...not far from you at all.

Tentacles- Thanks for the kind words. ;) I am a ninja...so you better come with it. Once I get a bigger frag tank up and running it will be like Christmas all year long. It shouldn't be too much longer before I'll be able to ship. Where in VA are you? I might be able to meet you depending on your location.

youre welcome, and Ill be bringing it

My permanent home is about 30 minutes south of Richmond, and I got to school at VCU in Richmond

...but I may venture down to NC for something sometime :ninja: I have a few family members down there

My sister-in-law lives in DC and we come through Richmond on the way up there. If you don't make it down this way before I come up I could meet you on my way through.

My sister-in-law lives in DC and we come through Richmond on the way up there. If you don't make it down this way before I come up I could meet you on my way through.

awesomo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I transferred the sand from my old reef into the frag tank. Having the eggcrate on the bottom glass was trapping too much detritus and it had to go. Here are a couple updated shots. More to follow in the next few days hopefully. Thanks for looking.

Ricordia yuma I got at a recent frag swap.

CopyofYuma3.jpg

Acanthastrea subechinata

CopyofSubechinata3.jpg

Small variety of Zoanthids

CopyofMix3.jpg

Acanthastrea echinata

CopyofEchinata3.jpg

Archived