inTank Media Baskets

nUgZ's 10g Frag

nUgZ

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...there's not much left in this tank. Lost the majority of what I had. Considered giving it all up for a while, but I just couldn't do it. This tank is coming down however. I'll post a link to the new tank thread/threads when they appear.

Lost?!?

:(

Sorry bud. Some awesome stuff for sure.

I have little doubt you will be back there soon though. ;)

Yeah...sad stuff. Thanks though. I'll be back and it'll be better than ever. Eventually.

Glad to hear you aren't giving up. This set up was the push that got me to start my first tank. Can't wait too see what you have in store.

Glad to hear you aren't giving up. This set up was the push that got me to start my first tank. Can't wait too see what you have in store.

Thanks man. I can't wait either!!

Well...there's not much left in this tank. Lost the majority of what I had. Considered giving it all up for a while, but I just couldn't do it. This tank is coming down however. I'll post a link to the new tank thread/threads when they appear.

Was it the weather?

If it was and you're in need of a generator I have some information here on some I'll hook you up for CHEAP bro! I'll hook you up at CONTRACTOR pricing. Just let me know and if I have anything in any of my tanks you want just let me know and we'll frag some for you.

Allen

Was it the weather?

If it was and you're in need of a generator I have some information here on some I'll hook you up for CHEAP bro! I'll hook you up at CONTRACTOR pricing. Just let me know and if I have anything in any of my tanks you want just let me know and we'll frag some for you.

Allen

It was kind of the weather, but not the cold. My AC went out over the summer for a few days while I was out of town. The tank got close to 100 for a day or two. I would like some info on a generator though. You can PM me that if you want. I'll also look at your threads and let you know. Thanks a lot Allen!!

Sorry to hear of the losses man but glad to hear that you're not tossing in the towel.

Looking forward to seeing you back around these parts to see what you come up with next. You always had such fantastic tanks.

-Adam

Sorry to hear of the losses man but glad to hear that you're not tossing in the towel.

Looking forward to seeing you back around these parts to see what you come up with next. You always had such fantastic tanks.

-Adam

Well said, and I fully agree.

I have also had a difficult year aquatically speaking, and am just now trying to get restarted again.

Check out my tank thread when you get a chance:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...6653&st=620

It was kind of the weather, but not the cold. My AC went out over the summer for a few days while I was out of town. The tank got close to 100 for a day or two. I would like some info on a generator though. You can PM me that if you want. I'll also look at your threads and let you know. Thanks a lot Allen!!

You've got Generator info and I sent a link to my tank thread so you can see if you want anything. No worries either way.

Allen

-Adam

Thanks Adam! Hopefully they'll end up being what I want.

Well said, and I fully agree.

I have also had a difficult year aquatically speaking, and am just now trying to get restarted again.

Check out my tank thread when you get a chance:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...6653&st=620

Thanks L! Sorry to hear of your difficulties...it's always something with these tanks. I'll definitely check out your tank thread.

You've got Generator info and I sent a link to my tank thread so you can see if you want anything. No worries either way.

Allen

Thank you sir! I'll let you know.

Archived