Coral Vue Hydros

nUgZ's 10g Frag

nUgZ

Wow! As always it's a pleasure to see your work and projects. Seriously when I get down that way I gotta bring a cooler so I can "purchase" from your stock. You are at the TOP of the game buddy.. you really are!!

Allen :)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allen...what's up man?? Thanks a lot. I'm going to be going up to LJ on Thursday morning. Are you going to be around this weekend?? I forgot to tell you. I just posted some Zoas/Palys FS so check them out and let me know if you want me to bring something with me.

SeeDemTails

Nice chalice's and neat zoas, I need some solid blue ones and some PPE's to finish up my collection!

Allen...what's up man?? Thanks a lot. I'm going to be going up to LJ on Thursday morning. Are you going to be around this weekend?? I forgot to tell you. I just posted some Zoas/Palys FS so check them out and let me know if you want me to bring something with me.

Awww man! I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. When exactly are you coming up? Also where did you post the "FS stff" at? Maybe I can work out something with a friend to meet you and pay you for some goodies...

:)

Looking good man....frags are stunning as always. Can't expect anything less from you now :)

I am getting ready to PM you back about the frags...haven't forgot.

Here's a new frag I picked up a couple days ago.

PinkPurpleGreenskirt41808.jpg

This one is just SICK! I freaking LOVE it bro!! WOWIE!!

I cleared my box...sorry. Those are nice, but they've morphed a little in the high light. I'm shading them some to try and bring back that coloration.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been quite as active lately...life has been busy. It's about time for a few pics. Just a few though.

This is my Purple Chalice and my recovering Tyree Cyphastrea japonica. It got stung by one of my echinatas and I thought I had lost it completely. The tissue is back, hopefully it will regain its color soon.

PurpleChalice61908.jpg

The offending echinata....

Orangeechinata61908.jpg

Tub's Alien Eye Chalice

TubsAlienEye61908.jpg

Unattainables in the back and Purple Deaths in the front.

PurpleDeaths61908.jpg

Blue Zoanthids.

BlueZoanthids61908.jpg

Dood! Those are Psick looking! I want on your list for that SWEET chalice!!

Keep up the good work and come back to WNC!! :)

• 5 months later...
Here's my new Aussie Acan Lord about 30 minutes after acclimation.

AussieLord2113008.jpg

Very sweet nUgZ. B)

Nice to here from you, hope all is well.

--Richie

• 1 month later...

Archived