nUgZ

Nothing at all L...just that you have some pull around here. ;):bowdown:

That's kind of funny to me, actually.

I try to be careful how I use it.

Hilarious pic, btw!!!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow That is a sweet collection!!! You need a bigger tank to make room for all the growth, and new additions. :) I just scanned through the entire thread and cant believe how many nice pieces you have in there. The one thing I have found with the RPEs is they need to be shaded to have the best coloration. Have you got the phoenix bulb yet?

L- That pic is great. I might put it on a t-shirt. :)

fish.freak- Thanks a lot. I definitly need a bigger tank. I think after the holiday I'm going to work on getting my 33 cube set up and cycling. We'll see what happens. I have way more invested in this 10g than anybody in their right mind would. I'll put some of the RPE's in the shade and see what happens. I do have the Phoenix bulb and I couldn't be happier. It's the best of both worlds IMO. Great PAR and excellent color.

Was gonna ask you about the bulb. Do u have the Phoenix 14K plus the PC actinics over the tank.

Stop teasing me with the watermelon unless your gonna sell me some.

Wow nUgZ....when you said that you are focusing on the higher end corals you weren't lying :) Those watermelons are incredible. What color are the Unattainables? Kinda hard to tell in the pic but they look like they have some crazy coloration up close.

I would definitely agree that you have the most invested in a 10gallon on this site.....hope to see your 33 setup. Can only imagine that it will be a sweet setup.

Thanks divecj5...I told you it was bad. The Unattainables are pretty much Purple Death's with sparkles. I can't wait for the cube to get cycled. It should be very nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry L...You don't have too much more to worry about. I doubt I'll be fragging the Prism for a while. :)

'S okay. I just did the fragging and didn't have enough extra polyps to send you some. :(

I had to do a frag for someone else anyway, I already owed them one. They grow fast though, and you're next on the list. Might have some in 2 weeks.

Either Unattainables or Watermelon would make me feel SUPER SPIFFY!!! :D

Hey, what camera are you using?

I'm shopping for one right now.

I'm in no hurry...just let me knnow when they are ready. It would probably be better to do the Unattainable's for now. I have quite a list for the Watermelon and the Unattainables would be much more economical. The going rate for these Watermelons is $125-$150 for a 1/2" frag. Mine aren't quite that much, but they sure aren't cheap. The camera I use is the Sony Mavica CD-500. They don't make that model anymore, but you can get one that's nice for a good bit less these days. Mine only has 3X Optical Zoom(my only complaint), but it came out before 10X+ zooms were available. It was also pretty expensive...I believe they retailed for $799 or so. Technology has come a long way recently and things are super cheap compared to just a few years ago. As I said in one of your threads you should look at the Panasonic Lumix line of cameras. My Dad has one and I have used it a few times. Here are a couple shots I took with his camera.

Flower3.jpg

Bluebell.jpg

Thanks for that camera input, I'll google some info on those today.

I'm good for Unattainables, just put aside one or two polyps for me and I'll work on the same for you.

True undata.

Undata4308.jpg

Acanthastrea echinata.

Unknownechinatafrag4308.jpg

Unattainables.

Unattainables4308.jpg

Here's a new Palythoa I got recently. I really like it.

NewPalys4308.jpg

Micromussa.

Micro4308.jpg

These are my two Duncans.

Duncans4308.jpg

Here's a closeup of the smaller one.

Duncan24308.jpg

Magma chalice.

Magma4308.jpg

Acropora lokani, Idaho Grape, and Purple polyp Monti cap.

MontisUnknownAcro4308.jpg

ORA Tort and an unknown Acro that's turning into quite a nice piece.

BluetipAcro4308.jpg

Sorry L...you can see the frags of the Unattainables in the shot with the others...they are pissed of from just being separated.

Uh oh...

PrismFavia4108.jpg

That's one SICK coral! Sick as in WOW and OMG!!!!

Very impressive once again my friend!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Al

Thanks Al. It's one of my favorites....I have too many favorites now. That one should look even better after a while. We'll see what happens. Let me know when you're heading this way.

Archived