Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ II

ezcompany

If the community clam beats your B&W, then I'M leaving N-R... <_<

I had to revive it though, you know in memory. :( None of my other clams to date have been as big or looked as good as that one did... *sigh*

Its PHOTO of the month; not priciest live stock of the month.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, I know but in person his clam takes the cake, seriously!! I almost took it last time I was at his place, but I don't think it would have been happy in my pocket. :P But of course it all comes down to the better picture in the POTM, not the best looking in person.

haha, I know but in person his clam takes the cake, seriously!! I almost took it last time I was at his place, but I don't think it would have been happy in my pocket. :P But of course it all comes down to the better picture in the POTM, not the best looking in person.

its CLAM OF THE MONTH NOT PHOTO :lockdown:

i thought i was the only one tinking that....the pic would win for nicest clams of the month...or year for that matter, but i dont know about photo of the month. its just a top down of some clams

i thought i was the only one tinking that....the pic would win for nicest clams of the month...or year for that matter, but i dont know about photo of the month. its just a top down of some clams

urusai

its CLAM OF THE MONTH NOT PHOTO :lockdown:

Clam of the month is only the subcategory of PHOTO of the month. The contest is photo of the month then they just specify it has to be a PHOTO of a clam.

Clam of the month is only the subcategory of PHOTO of the month. The contest is photo of the month then they just specify it has to be a PHOTO of a clam.

i'm just joking guys sheesh.

i'm gonna try and post a new pic, my clams are with eric so i'm not even sure if thats going to happen.

i'm gonna try and post a new pic, my clams are with eric so i'm not even sure if thats going to happen.

Hey EZ, I'll sell you my 40g tank. I wanna set up my 60g tank :)

Since your pod is currently tore down, why not setup the 37 cube instead of the pod? Or do you have other plans for it.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:blink:

. . . need inspiration . . . .

. . . . aquapod . . .

. . . . not cube . . . .

:lol:

alright guys...i need a new camera, my S1 is crapping out.

i wanted a DSLR but i don't think i should just yet. should i get the Canon S3 or S5?

E, the S5 is NOICE!!! But Jokercykoe is selling his D40 for like $600 with an extra lense (if it's still available)... A bit more niceness for only say $150 over the price of the S5.

What's going on with your S1? I think a couple pixels have died on the CCD of my S1... =/

Pentax is 399 with the lens, can't beat that. Pentax kills the D40 imho. The dynamic range is pretty similar between the two and the Pentax has better resolution. But the kicker is that the Pentax has the anti shake, helps you get sharper shots in low light.

Pentax is 399 with the lens, can't beat that. Pentax kills the D40 imho. The dynamic range is pretty similar between the two and the Pentax has better resolution. But the kicker is that the Pentax has the anti shake, helps you get sharper shots in low light.

Which model, I've looked into the Pentax before, Samy's always has them on sale. UNDER $400 now you say?!? OH MY!!! :eek:

All corals are BACK!!!!!!!!

thanks to Eric who has taken care of them.

Sunset looks really bad though....i may need a new piece :(:(:(

no pics till new camera. camera is going nuts

Your camera guru friends not much of a guru if he thinks that pentax K100D does not take alot of lenses. They take all K mount lenses as well as screw in lenses with an adapter. Likewise you may use Canon and Nikon lenses with an adapter for the pentax. Get the pentax!

EZ, this is late in coming. But this is also the first day I discovered your tank going under. My condolences and empathy at the loss of some of your livestock. However, on the flip side, I am happy to hear that things are getting better.

There is a version of the Chinese character for the word "Chaos" that has two parts; One part means "Failure" or "Disaster", while the other part means "Opportunity." It's up to us to choose how we see our own chaos. May you make the most out of your opportunity.

Archived