Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ II

ezcompany

Yeah, the work on the 37 gallons, it will be a great tank. Way more space. Hahah, i have the same tank but don't know how to set it up. Waiting for someone to lead the way.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
er1c_the_reefer

quitting is not allowed in this hobby! your b&w's are still going strong... and none of the sps are dying...

bring that 37g over sometime this week and we can drill it... hopefully we don't crack it =P

That 37 is a sweet tank.... once you get it up and running you'll forget all about the past few weeks.

er1c_the_reefer

here's a few pictures i took of ez's stuff while i was shooting some of mine for ebay:

oregon tort

CIMG3653.jpg

leng sy cap

CIMG3652.jpg

blue mille

CIMG3651.jpg

big ass piece of sunset monti

CIMG3649.jpg

b&w clams

CIMG3648.jpg

now there's some crazy shiiiiiiznit

have you thought about selling the b/w clams?

the last one i saw on ebay that sold was for $800

just a thought for some quick funds

Me too. That piece doesn't realllly look big enough to frag.

its around an inch tall. they grow pretty slow compared to other montis i've had

seahorsejl
here's a few pictures i took of ez's stuff while i was shooting some of mine for ebay:

You sure you weren't putting these on e-bay? :P

• 2 weeks later...

no hating. its jus incredible what you learned in little over a year. and you gotta admit that picture is funny. your ap is by far one of my favorite tanks, now I'm waiting to see what it'll be like if you bring it back up or go to the oceanic, either way it'll be just as nice if not better then your ap was.

Hey EZ,

How much more heat does that 250w produce vs. the 150w? Thinking of getting the 250 watter. I have noticed no heat change from PC's to the 150w halide, so maybe just a fan will suit me??

Hey EZ,

How much more heat does that 250w produce vs. the 150w? Thinking of getting the 250 watter. I have noticed no heat change from PC's to the 150w halide, so maybe just a fan will suit me??

depends on how large ur tank is, i think the heat is considerably more than the 150. i can't even touch the stupid fixture itself lol

depends on how large ur tank is, i think the heat is considerably more than the 150. i can't even touch the stupid fixture itself lol

LOL!! Its going on my 24g AP also. I guess I should just bite the bullet and get a chiller for it.

LOL!! Its going on my 24g AP also. I guess I should just bite the bullet and get a chiller for it.

i'm thinking of going back to the 150. 250 was great for my clams, and only a few of the sps. some sps tolerated and held one color, others bleached and turned white.

11 gallon water change done today. going for a new look.

Quoting people from way back in december?? I think you have been working too hard! :)

Archived