Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ II

ezcompany

thanks bluebastion.

here are some of the corals back from erics tank, ready to go.

img7104rk6.jpg

sunset monti has bleached badly, but is making a great comeback. (eric has crappy mh bulbs :D)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
img7104rk6.jpg

EZ, you are the only person I know that can have a complete tank crash and still have corals that look amazing! If my tank crashed my SPS would have bleached :angry:, shriveled into skeletons :blink: , and finally caught on fire . . . :eek: Tell me your jedi secrets! :ninja:

Here is a list of what I need from you:

more pictures

EZ III

a book on nano reefing secrets/24g aquapod secrets

coral frags and b&w maximas

;)

Oh yeah, did you decide on a camera yet? I would assume you have since you have a picture up.

EZ, you are the only person I know that can have a complete tank crash and still have corals that look amazing! If my tank crashed my SPS would have bleached :angry:, shriveled into skeletons :blink: , and finally caught on fire . . . :eek: Tell me your jedi secrets! :ninja:

Here is a list of what I need from you:

more pictures

EZ III

a book on nano reefing secrets/24g aquapod secrets

coral frags and b&w maximas

;)

Oh yeah, did you decide on a camera yet? I would assume you have since you have a picture up.

haha thank you

EZ III is coming soon don't worry!

also my sps have been under good care with Eric, (though his bulbs died) i still have a lot of browned out sps pieces, but they are coloring up back in my tank :)

new skimmer time? Elos skimmer (pictures credited to Melev)

elos_skimmer.jpg

and I really really want one of these.....Elos controller check it out

elos_controller.jpg

elos_software.jpg

quoted by Marc:

"The controller has a new plug in module. Now you can use the regular Elos test kits, but it will measure the results via light and provide you with the digital results on the controller. No more guessing what color it really is. The module is about $200. Since you don't need special test kits, that is a huge perk for those that already own the controller ($1500)."

these lights are made by Omega One...(yes the fish food makers) I believe

led_on.jpg

led_off.jpg

again, photos credited to Marc Levenson from MACNA

Ive seen an elos skimmer in action, it got (and still gets) its ass handed to it by an old euro-reef 5-2. The biopuss controllers look cute though. But 1500 yikes

lol i know, what i really want is the new KZ skimmers. i want to see if they really outperform the BKs.

edit: for the new page

elos_skimmer.jpg

and I really really want one of these.....Elos controller check it out

elos_controller.jpg

elos_software.jpg

quoted by Marc:

"The controller has a new plug in module. Now you can use the regular Elos test kits, but it will measure the results via light and provide you with the digital results on the controller. No more guessing what color it really is. The module is about $200. Since you don't need special test kits, that is a huge perk for those that already own the controller ($1500)."

led_on.jpg

led_off.jpg

all you need is love

whatever happened to your thread

Which one? LOL

I'm too lazy to update my threads. But, I'm going to soon. I still haven't set-up the 6 gallon and I'm going to turn my frag tank into a regular tank pretty soon.

Blah!

When is that LED light supposed to come out? Does it have a product name yet?

I can't believe I missed MACNA - it is only a three to four hour drive from my house, but I could not get away from things. :-(

When is that LED light supposed to come out? Does it have a product name yet?

I can't believe I missed MACNA - it is only a three to four hour drive from my house, but I could not get away from things. :-(

no product name, and i have no idea on the release

led_on.jpg

led_off.jpg

WHOA! these lights should be very nice... but VERY expensive... :)

thanks for sharing ez...

WHOA! these lights should be very nice... but VERY expensive... :)

thanks for sharing ez...

seriously, probably more than the Solaris!

Hex EZ. I am looking into getting a controller and am leaning towards the Aqua Controller III Pro. I know you have looked into controller and saw a new one at MACNA. Any recommendations? I want to use it for lights, a pH controller in a calcium reactor, a controller for a kalkwasser top off unit and may ozone dosage down the road.

Hex EZ. I am looking into getting a controller and am leaning towards the Aqua Controller III Pro. I know you have looked into controller and saw a new one at MACNA. Any recommendations? I want to use it for lights, a pH controller in a calcium reactor, a controller for a kalkwasser top off unit and may ozone dosage down the road.

chaching

http://www.aquariumcontrollers.com/download.php

Thanks! That's perfect. I think I'll go with the AC III pro. And yeah - cha ching. Once you swallow the head unit's price, you add at least another C note for every new thing you want to control.

mmm. tell me how you like it!

sorry for the late reply man :)

Fish in the Bag (Alice)

1210 W. 134th St

Gardena, CA, 90247

High Bright USA (Rita)

13429 Western Ave, Unit D

Gardena, CA, 90247

both didn't have any unique or cool clams this past saturday when i went. just so you know ;)

fraggle rockette
Phixion, you should'nt give your left arm for snap LED's, just come work with me.

thread steal! :D wait, what's this about LEDs? i needs diy moonlights. ::end thread steal.::

p.s. jin post pictures of the picassos for everyone so they'll stop talking shiz about the scrawny guppies they saw u buyu at palooza.

Phixion, you should'nt give your left arm for snap LED's, just come work with me.

That makes them sound so cheap, lol! Ok, just tell me when to be there. ;):P

Archived