Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chaeto, FS or FT

Mr. Fosi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bumper cars.

I'll take a bag. You can PM me your Pay Pal info. Oops! Weetabix7 was logged in on my computer. This is BibleSue. you can PM me & not Lisa.

I will want some as soon as I can find a good submersible light to use in the back of my AP 24... any suggestions? I want to set a fuge up ASAP. Don't be made cuz im at UCLA ;)

Replied.

Also, to the silent masses who want chaeto but haven't yet taken the plunge: help me out! My Chaeto is taking up 1/2 of my display :o and I need to move it out!

PM me for shipping and pricing details. :happy:

Chaeto came yesterday while I was out of town. Hubby was very impressed with the condition. He said it looked very healthy. Thanks so much! :P

My chaeto stock currently is depleted. *whew* This is a good thing, because it was crowding my clown out of half the tank. :lol:

I generally keep a list of interested parties who wish to be notified when my stock grows back. People on the list get notified (via PM) before I put my chaeto up for sale to the greater NR community.

If you plan to start a refugium in the near future and you don't feel like scrounging for chaeto to fill it, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to the "notify" list.

Those who have been on the list know there is no obligation and my feelings won't get hurt if you don't buy my macroalgae. :rolleyes: This notification list is just a service for those of you looking for a sure-thing and don't mind waiting a few weeks for it.

Also, I have a feedback thread in case anyone wants to read about what an awsome person I am! B):blush:

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=104219

Put me on the list. What you sent me looks great! I will be needing some for my 24g before too long. Thanks again for the chaeto & advice. You were a great help! :D

Knight5272

Mr. Fosi,

I finally recieved the chaeto today and it looks great. I have already put it in my tank. I may buy some more again in the future. Thanks again.

Sue: You have been put on the list.

Knight: Glad to hear that it arrived. I wonder what took so long... :huh: Glad to hear that it arrived in good condition though. :)

• 5 months later...

It's that time again! :happy:

I have some extremely dense chaeto up for sale. I think this new density is due to a change in lighting, but it is certainly the most dense chaeto ball I have ever seen.

People have reported that my chaeto arrives loaded with pods, worms, and (usually) stars.

I currently have enough for ~5 sandwich bags.

PM me or leave a post in this thread if you are in the market. Please include your ZIP so I can quote you a price including shipping.

4 bags have been spoken/paid for. That means I will have ~1 left but I won't know for sure until I get these 4 shipped off (probably Monday of next week).

CypressSlayer
4 bags have been spoken/paid for. That means I will have ~1 left but I won't know for sure until I get these 4 shipped off (probably Monday of next week).

I got my chaeto today. It was packed with life. Thanks Mr. Fosi.

Got my chaeto today (actually yesterday at this hour :lol: ) This is my second shipment & it is just as healthy as the first. Good stuff & well packed. 2 days & the temp was great. Those styro containser do a good job! Thanks again!

No prob. Glad to hear things are all good on your end. :)

And that, folks, is the end of my chaeto for now. I just sold the final bag today so it will be a few weeks before I have more.

If you are interested in getting on the list, send me a PM and I'll add your name.

Archived