Cultivated Reef

Chaeto, FS or FT

Mr. Fosi

I have what can only be described as an insane amount of chaeto in my fuge. Preliminary estimate is that there is enough for 5+ sandwich bags; maybe as many as 12.

I'm in the process of clearing out my PM box so those of you who are interested in buying some, send me a PM. If my box is full, post here. First come, first serve.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just looked at the fuge this morning and the pods have come out in force. Wow they are crawling all over. My fish are gonna love it when they spill over the lip and into the main tank.

After shipping out the last three bags, it looks like I could easily remove two more.

Two bags left, PM me if you are interested.

• 5 months later...

My cheato has recovered from my heater malfunction and it's time to sell some off.

I have enough for at least 4 sandwich bags, PM me if you are interested.

Another full bag sold and shipped. Looks like 2-3 more left.

If you want less than a full bag, it's no problem. I'll sell you any amount you want.

LOL at captain. :lol: It would have been simpler but you would have paid more for shipping.

I used to keep my chaeto in my display when I had my 20L. I didn't have a sump/fuge but it grew great anyway.

EDIT: All PMs replied to as well.

There are currently 7 requests pending including one commitment to buy.

I do not have 7 full bags of chaeto in my sump (probably more like 4) so if you're sure you want a full bag, you need to PM and pay ASAP.

If you can make do with less than a full bag, you might want to consider doing so because it will be cheaper and it will improve your (and others') chance of getting some.

Next shipping date is Monday, April 20th.

cirrus pete
There are currently 7 requests pending including one commitment to buy.

I do not have 7 full bags of chaeto in my sump (probably more like 4) so if you're sure you want a full bag, you need to PM and pay ASAP.

If you can make do with less than a full bag, you might want to consider doing so because it will be cheaper and it will improve your (and others') chance of getting some.

Next shipping date is Monday, April 20th.

paypal sent. less than a full bag is fine.

I see the $$ so yours slated for shipping on Monday, April 20.

One additional full bag gone and one almost full bag gone.

Archived