SaltCritters.com

Chaeto, FS or FT

Mr. Fosi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a baggie PM me paypal info...

First PM me with your ZIP so I can quote you a price. ;)

I have a protocol that I follow for each purchase/trade/sale so both I and the buyer know what we are committing to do and what the terms of the purchase/trade/sale are.

You can get the chaeto before you have a refugium and keep it in your display if you want the nutrient export now. Some people don't like the way it looks, but I used to keep mine in the display when I had my 20L.

All PMs replied to.

There have been at least 5x more quote requests than I have chaeto. I don't know who of the bunch will pull the tirgger or when but if you are sitting on the fence and you don't want to wait another month, now is the time.

All PMs replied to.

There have been at least 5x more quote requests than I have chaeto. I don't know who of the bunch will pull the tirgger or when but if you are sitting on the fence and you don't want to wait another month, now is the time.

Payment Sent!!! Two Bags... Thanks!!!!!

No prob. B)

2 more bags sold.

Counting up, I am committed to ship out 9 bags tomorrow. I am therefore suspending further sales pending an assessment of what I have left tomorrow once I get all the chaeto pack up.

After packing up all orders I am left with mainly chaeto fragments in my sump. :blink:omgomgomg:lol:

All pending quotes will therefore have to wait until next month or find another source for their chaeto needs.

• 2 months later...

Well, it's taken more than two months to re-fill the sump but it is now time to empty it back out.

I will make commitments for up to 5 bags to start. PM me with your ZIP for a price quote.

All requests and payments made by 8PM Nov 29 will ship on Nov 30 or Dec 1.

Three bags sold & shipped. At least two more are still available.

This may be the last time I ship chaeto out to general NR peeps. :( There are some changes being made in our dept stockroom that are likely to disrupt my ability to acquire styrofoam boxes and packing peanuts on a regular basis.

Nothing is for sure yet, but right now it looks as though my shipping materials will evaporate after next week.

Archived