Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chaeto, FS or FT

Mr. Fosi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any more full bags, but I could probably spare 1 or 2 quater bags. Wouldn't cost much more than the shipping. PM me if you are interested.

If you want a larger quantity, I'll probably have more in a couple weeks.

Do you have any left Fossi? I need a small amout, maybe a fist size ball. Just enough for an AquaClear 110 HOB Fuge. If you have any left let me know how much it would be shipped to 24540, and I'll send you a PayPal right away. Thanks

PMed.

Yea Mr. Fosi I just need enough for a HOB Penguin 200. So not much at all. Let me know the damage for shipping to 32541 and I'll hit you on paypal. Thanks. :D

I'm interested as well. I'm looking for enough to start a fuge in the back compartment of my Aquapod 12. It would ship to 47711 in Indiana. Let me know when you have some available please!

Thanks!

Just got the cheato today Fosi, it looks GREAT, bright green, and very healthy looking. Thanks again.

got mine as well - nice looking bunch of it! thanks

• 1 month later...

The chaeto has grown and it is time to get rid of some. I will take checks or money orders, but prefer Paypal as always.

Price is $11/bag shipped via USPS Priority and I am fully willing to ship smaller amounts if requested.

Archived