Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Fosi

mels95yj

I recently purchased some chaeto from Mr. Fosi, and it arrived today. I have to say that I do believe it could've survived being dropped from the top of a building it was packed so well! :D No hesitation to do business with him again.

Mel

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got got some awesome Chaetomorpha from Mr. Fosi... Let me do this EBay style :P : Excellent product, great communication, great packing, fast shipping, A+++ seller... Will buy from him again!

• 2 months later...
monkeytrumpets

I recently got a shipment of Chaeto from Mr. Fosi. It arrived in amazing shape and was packaged extremely well. I would definitely buy from him again, and highly recommend him.

Adam

Unfortunately I didn't bough cheato from Mr. Fosi cause I finally found it locally, but I recommend him! He has always good stuff at great prices.

Thanks guys. :blush:

Just trying to finance my habit & help my fellow reefers.

Sammy: Just let me know if that local stuff doesn't do it for ya. ;)

i also got chaeto from Mr. Fosi. great stuff, packed well, doing well in my tank, thanks!!!!

nice, smooth transaction!

aqua_aaron

Just got some chaeto from Mr. Fosi. It was here quick and in excellent condition. Anytime he's got something for sale I'll definitely be considering it. Great Nano-reef citizen and great person to buy from. Thanks again Mr. Fosi!!!

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
brettamey

A huge thumbs up to Fosi on this one! My chaeto came in this morning looking great... and it has effectivly double the amount of chaeto in my 'fuge, makng thngs just about ideal.

Thanks again!

Just got some chaeto from Mr. Fosi. It was here quick and in excellent condition. Anytime he's got something for sale I'll definitely be considering it. Great Nano-reef citizen and great person to buy from. Thanks again Mr. Fosi!!!

:D

Ditto here.

Thanks Mr Fosi

Just got 2 bags of cheato from Mr. Fosi. It was also here quick and in excellent condition. Great Seller! I'll def buy from him in the future! A++ Thanks again Mr. Fosi! Here, I just picked this for you ------> :flower:

^--- An eflower! Just what I always wanted. :rolleyes:;)

Thanks for the positive feedback guys (and gals?). :blush:

XanthViper

Man, Mr. Fosi is the shizznit! Excellent stuff! Best person to deal with for chaeto thats for sir. Full of pods! Thank you sir! :D

• 1 month later...

Mr Fosi chaeto=awesome chaeto. :flower: My second shipment of chaeto arrived yesterday. It was well packed & looks great with little pod guys running all over my tank. Thanks again! You do good work!!! :P I should be ok for now. If I find I need more, I'll be in touch.

• 1 month later...

Another happy customer...shipped to Anchorage, AK in perfect condition.

P.S. Congrats on beating anorexia, I knew you could do it man

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
CypressSlayer

I got my chaeto today. It was packed with life like Mr. Fosi said it would be. It came inside a styrofoam container. Thanks Mr. Fosi. I will be hitting you up for some more in a few mounths if you have it.

Archived