Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Rembrandt

PicoSavvy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to this?

I finally remember my password for this, had to make a backup account because I forgot, any way on to your question, the system has been up and running several times, 3 to be exact. But everytime I do set it up, I keep adding things, modifying it and have to take it down to work on it, like now I am no longer using a mame overflow since the down pipe broke on me, also I am doing my own lighting for it now, I was using a ai prime on it but the dimensions of it keept bugging me ( it was wider then the tank and i didnt like how it looked from the front) and implementing Rembrandt 2 into the system was not easy since I did not want to drill any more holes into it or have tubes/ pipes hanging on the side and wanted it to benefit from the stuff Rembrandt is using, so I had to design a continues drip auto water change system and connect it to the sump, and now since I added a third element to the system it had to be taken down for hopefully it last time to build a bigger stand for it. I haven't posted any photos because I don't feel any of them yet show the system at it's best. But under no circumstance is this project down or forgotten, it just has an owner that keeps modifying it.

Archived