Top Shelf Aquatics

My Rembrandt

PicoSavvy

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My polishing pad have arrived. Now I can start buffing. The weather has not been on my side lately, today I was supposed to have been done painting the stand, but it started raining on me and could not get it done.

20150905_154737_zpsxjydnr5f.jpg

Thanks for the link Langer6, I will check it when I get some free time

Man crazy weekend, went to a friends party and when I got home, I found my stand socked in water, I forgot to put it inside before leaving to the party and I also got into an argument with my girlfriend and broke up. So in the morning I rush out and bought a stand. Here it.

20150907_230635_zpsckyqtsha.jpg

The electronic hub

20150907_230707_zpss7sa9xqn.jpg

Controller display

20150907_230752_zpsc0ogruyc.jpg

And here is Rembrandt just waiting for the plumbing, hopefully it gets plumb tomorrow

20150907_230825_zpsv29ohsjx.jpg

righttirefire

Momma never rides in the backseat... her ass is at work while I go tank shopping. Lol. Either maintance or building. She gets to disagree with my livestock selection, some times I let her pick something out

Damn bro, that sucks (the stand and the girlfriend). I guess the world has other plans for you. Loving the progress so far!

and btw that nano doser is putting in WORK!

Side note...guess what?

Damn,shitty man. But on the upside that sump is AWESOME !!!! Everything looks clean as hell.

On the upside,more time for the tank and to get this thing up and running :P

Momma never rides in the backseat... her ass is at work while I go tank shopping. Lol. Either maintance or building. She gets to disagree with my livestock selection, some times I let her pick something out

She don't mine riding backseat. When I go shopping I always take her to get her opinion. I like the female perspective.

Damn bro, that sucks (the stand and the girlfriend). I guess the world has other plans for you. Loving the progress so far!

and btw that nano doser is putting in WORK!

Side note...guess what?

BRN I hope that guess what mean your setting up that 17 mr aqua.

Damn,shitty man. But on the upside that sump is AWESOME !!!! Everything looks clean as hell.

On the upside,more time for the tank and to get this thing up and running :P

yea little Rembrandt is going to get alot more love now.

Funny things is that when we get into argument it not even about us personally it is about her dam father, don't know what is the dude problem. Big ass weenie always talking shit about me to her, o he is going to get you ####ed up and leave you, really don't know his problem ever since day one he, never like me.

This weekend he started saying some shit to me when he saw me touching her butt and I got tire of him so I talked back and before I just lose it and knock him out I just go to me car and leave (better to leave then go to jail for assault) after I left she called me and we started arguing about her dad

She don't mine riding backseat. When I go shopping I always take her to get her opinion. I like the female perspective.

BRN I hope that guess what mean your setting up that 17 mr aqua.

yea little Rembrandt is going to get alot more love now.

Funny things is that when we get into argument it not even about us personally it is about her dam father, don't know what is the dude problem. Big ass weenie always talking shit about me to her, o he is going to get you ####ed up and leave you, really don't know his problem ever since day one he, never like me.

This weekend he started saying some shit to me when he saw me touching her butt and I got tire of him so I talked back and before I knocked him out I just go to me car and leave (better to leave then go to jail for assault) after I left she called me and we started arguing about her dad

Not going with the MR aqua 17....

Im going with the IM fusion 50 gallon AIO without the stand (gonna build one).

Not going with the MR aqua 17....

Im going with the IM fusion 50 gallon AIO without the stand (gonna build one).

Dam nice jump in size, the IM 50 is an awesome looking tank, I don't know why there stand is so expensive, you can build an awesome looking stand for alot less

righttirefire

Sorry about the old man problems

Always better to leave, whooping an old man ass only feels goods until the cops show up. Are you in flordia? Must be flordia thing. I got a buddy with down there with same problems. Unless your family got money and you have an unlimited visa daddy don't like you...

On 9/8/2015 at 1:04 AM, righttirefire said:

Sorry about the old man problems

Always better to leave, whooping an old man ass only feels goods until the cops show up. Are you in flordia? Must be flordia thing. I got a buddy with down there with same problems. Unless your family got money and you have an unlimited visa daddy don't like you...

yea in Florida buddy. 

righttirefire

It's a hard road dude... high road. It'll go one of 2 ways... she realize you're a good dude and stand up to her dad. Or she'll dump you and immediately get knocked up by the guy her family accepts and be single raising a baby at her parents house...

On 9/8/2015 at 1:14 AM, righttirefire said:

It's a hard road dude... high road. It'll go one of 2 ways... she realize you're a good dude and stand up to her dad. Or she'll dump you and immediately get knocked up by the guy her family accepts and be single raising a baby at her parents house...

Hahaha naw she ain't that type.

righttirefire

Sometimes the parents are the crazy ones! I've dated plenty of crazy girls, girls I've made crazy, and girls that became crazy. Good luck man!

Dam nice jump in size, the IM 50 is an awesome looking tank, I don't know why there stand is so expensive, you can build an awesome looking stand for alot less

Ya i need the space for the eel... i do still really like the mr aqua 17 though, so we'll see.

So much MAME and nano dosers, I love it!

Yea went mame crazy for this build.

Well this is overdue, here is the design for the return.

20150912_195328_zpsqimeyicn.jpg

Pump output, followed by a check valve, then a t and two valve one for the return flow to the tank and the Second one for the chiller

Hmm "About to go operational"?

Is water in the works?

PS:

Phantom 3 professional or 3DR solo?

Dude I had alot of stuff on my plate this week with my grandmother going to the hospital and other stuff. I would go with phantom since it is more user friendly and probably one of the easiest quadcopter you will ever fly. For me I am getting out of the multi-rotor and saving up for a collective pitch quadcopter, I been flying my friends and I can't go back to regular multi-rotor after flying it.
  • 1 month later...

Is this running yet?

It was running but my parent surprised me with a move, so the live stock is at a friends house and I am still getting everything in place at the new house

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived