Coral Vue Hydros

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

I've had a few people ask how we are doing with all of the crazy weather we have had in the past few weeks. Luckily all of the tornadoes have went around me along with the grapefruit sized hail. We have however had an ass load of rain so I thought I would share this:

This is what the trinity river through downtown Dallas normally looks like. There are plans to turn this area into a park

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far we have had around 21" of rain this year which is more than we had in all of 2014.

Lake levels are insane

I was at lake texoma for Memorial Day 2014 and our boat ran aground twice , now the lake is almost at 300% capacity.

Crazy how the weather works

Better shot of Dallas

Wow... Can they pump the extra water out and send it to California? :P

I'm sure I could bag some up for you :)

Nice Truck B!

Glad you're high and dry ,we're still waiting for the Brazos river to crest here in Sugar Land, most of Houston is still battling the floods and I had to deal with running my bait aerator on my 65 gallon and one on my bio cube for about half a day.

You were a TON closer than the friends who were texting me pics.

i was sitting right about where the 50yd line would be , and just where the out of bounds would start.

There was also this guy :lol:

Hey when did this build thread go back to Live Rock? :D hehe sweet! My younger cousins took the road trip up I-45 to check out the Stones as well.

Couple of quick pics. I'm having major tank issues, so it's UGLY right now.

17990715733_9099593b11_z.jpg

18425160439_08a7278fc9_z.jpg

Light is also a tad off center <_<

Archived