ReefCleaners.org

75gal planted/ sand flats

D3monic

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blueberry gorgonian. I traded a few zoa frags to the lfs for it. They are only like $45. I will not be fragging this one though. I do not want to misshape it in any way. It is absolutly perfect! They are non-photosynthetic.

IMG_1000.jpg

That my friend is NICE :)

What is the care like for that piece? Had any problems with it or does it seem to do well in your system and grow good for you?

I have only had it for like 2-3 weeks. Seems to be doing well. I dose phyto, zooplankton, phytochrome and a few other things. Eventually I will be adding rotifers as well.

If you ever do decided to chop a small 2" frag please let me know. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find smaller pieces... but I would love to get ahold of some of it. I will ask my LFS later about ordering but am not sure if they could get some or not.

Thank you for the information!

One of my fav tanks on here, and I think that's saying a lot because of all the greatness here.

Can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks for sharing!

If you ever do decided to chop a small 2" frag please let me know. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find smaller pieces... but I would love to get ahold of some of it. I will ask my LFS later about ordering but am not sure if they could get some or not.

Thank you for the information!

Blueberry gorgs are notoriously difficult to keep alive and need specific care that is not totally understood yet. I wouldn't try one unless you've had a lot of experience with non-photo gorgs.

Blueberry gorgs are notoriously difficult to keep alive and need specific care that is not totally understood yet. I wouldn't try one unless you've had a lot of experience with non-photo gorgs.

I have kept my share of sponges and gorgs ;)

Just never seen one like that before......

I had a 40g breeder that was a dedicated NPS tank running for about 3 years before I sold it. Now it is one of the display tanks at the LFS :)

Thanks for the heads up though....

I was cultivating rotifers and 3 types of phyto.... Some things readily took mysid that I would feed a few times a week. I had pretty good luck with it. Everything did really well for the most part.

animalmaster6
IMG_1359.jpg

You can see the bright white scar from where the infection was on the smaller pipe.

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1362-1.jpg

AWESOME pics! I love pipes!

What pipes do u have again?

Is it

Pair of Dragonface Pipefish

Pair of Multibanded Pipefish

:P I'm just going by what they look like in those pics.

A pair of the multi banded and only one dragonface. I am on the look out for more. My lfs is supposed to get more pipes in soon. by local I mean 40 miles away but still.

animalmaster6
A pair of the multi banded and only one dragonface. I am on the look out for more. My lfs is supposed to get more pipes in soon. by local I mean 40 miles away but still.

nice!

Looking for anyother fish besides pipes lately?

Yea. I still need a nice female mandarin for my 28gal and I am on the look out for a pair of flaming prawn goby's. I also need another fire shrimp so I can have a pair.

animalmaster6
Yea. I still need a nice female mandarin for my 28gal and I am on the look out for a pair of flaming prawn goby's. I also need another fire shrimp so I can have a pair.

A paiir of Flaming Prawn Gobies eh? I would've gotten one but waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive!

Archived