Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano Sapiens 12g - Ye Olde Mixed Reef

Nano sapiens

Not too far from Walnut Creek, actually. Diablo Corals is the closest to WC. The Fremont/Hayward/San Jose area is the motherload. Off the top of my head: Aquatic Collection, California Reef Co., Neptune Aquatics.

I tend to spread my business around to many different stores as I'd like to see them all do well.

*shamless plug*

I work at a LFS called Baja Reef in Union City, if you pass this way :)

• Like 1
Nano sapiens

*shamless plug*

I work at a LFS called Baja Reef in Union City, if you pass this way :)

I'll definitely keep that in mind if/when I get out that way :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Nano sapiens

I've been thinking about these long running tank threads and how difficult it can be to go through oodles of pages in the hopes of finding some interesting information. Pics and all are nice, but I'm going to attempt something a bit different...

First off, I'm going to bump a few until I get to the top of pg 57 and start from there.

Bump...

Great, darn thing won't let me add a separate reply to my own post :/

Oh well, anyone out there care to bump this to the top of pg 57?

• Like 2
Sk8n Reefer

I've been thinking about these long running tank threads and how difficult it can be to go through oodles of pages in the hopes of finding some interesting information. Pics and all are nice, but I'm going to attempt something a bit different...

First off, I'm going to bump a few until I get to the top of pg 57 and start from there.

Bump...

bump

Bump...

lets try that again

Sk8n Reefer

Bump...

Nano sapiens

maybe just collect all the useful info in the first post? i seen people link to specific posts from the first post too.

Good idea, but the first post is already soooo crowded. I was planning on putting a redirect on the first post to pg 57.

Thanks all for 'Bumping' (even you, Ben ;) ), still on pg 56...

jedimasterben

Good idea, but the first post is already soooo crowded. I was planning on putting a redirect on the first post to pg 57.

Thanks all for 'Bumping' (even you, Ben ;) ), still on pg 56...

I like to be as 'unhelpful' as possible :D

• Like 1
  • Nano sapiens changed the title to Nano Sapiens 12g - Ye Olde Mixed Reef
  • Christopher Marks locked this topic
  • Christopher Marks unlocked this topic