Innovative Marine Aquariums

EZ II

ezcompany

split due to performance issues...not

i guess 27 pages is too much. part I can be found here.

to celebrate the opening of part II, here are some pics:

img4096ub4.jpg

the first pic that shows the true coloration of the baby maxima

img4095ds7.jpg

not the best pic but you can see the awesome coloration of the superman monti in the middle

img4119ge6.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you having microbubble issues with your deltec? I received the output mod the other day, and I still have crazy bubbles in the tank. I'v read it may be due to a "newly established" tank, which I guess mine is a 2-3 months, but it makes my water look nasty, when in reality its just microbubbles.

Are you having microbubble issues with your deltec? I received the output mod the other day, and I still have crazy bubbles in the tank. I'v read it may be due to a "newly established" tank, which I guess mine is a 2-3 months, but it makes my water look nasty, when in reality its just microbubbles.

which Deltec do you have?

you have to fine tune the airknob. there's a point where bubbles come out of the pump, after that point, increase airflow just a bit more, and look for the sweet spot. this spot has 0 microbubbles in the outflow and the most foam production. hth

which Deltec do you have?

you have to fine tune the airknob. there's a point where bubbles come out of the pump, after that point, increase airflow just a bit more, and look for the sweet spot. this spot has 0 microbubbles in the outflow and the most foam production. hth

Thanks.

I've been messing with it a bit, I guess a little more patience to get it. Its the MCE600.

PseudanthiasVentralis

Why did you close the other thread? ANd did you buy the 250 wat sun pod i would guess you did because that one guy is always screeming "GIVE ME YOUR SUNPOD"

LOL :D

Why did you close the other thread? ANd did you buy the 250 wat sun pod i would guess you did because that one guy is always screeming "GIVE ME YOUR SUNPOD"

LOL :D

I just enjoy harrassing him.

GIVE ME YOUR SUNPOD!

Nice pics EZ. Im gonna pick up mine this Monday hopefully. Gonna call my LFS right now to see if its coming in. I gotta build a stand sometime this week also. Later Ryan

Mr.anemone: here you go, pics of my new coral i got today

Unidentified purple acropora (purple monster look alike)

with soft flash

img4156ls4.jpg

without flash

img4153la6.jpg

bandit acropora crab (i actually acclimated him, that is a shot glass he is in)

img4124tc4.jpg

PseudanthiasVentralis: new clam arrives tomorrow (Dec. 6), and i did not get the new sunpod. still thinking about it!

Asin: ignore

R-3: you getting an Aquapod too? good choice!

Mediumsprite: thank you!

Matt: i got lucky with the S1 IS! it sometimes decides to focus on things it usually can't!

Congrats on the maxima, looks great! Did you get it from Extreme Corals?

I got my b/w maxima from liveaquaria :) the one from extreme corals sold in a heartbeat.

Dagget: i'll try an fts after i sell some corals :D

Im thinking about the mods w/ adding mutiple powerheads. One replacing stock return and one other drilled in the back wall. I was thinking about using 2 MJ900s instead of 1200's. It would be 17w instead of 40w drawn by two1200's. Would this keep the heat down? Hows that Deltec doing EZ? Worth $280? Later Ryan

bubblethumper

Sump is something I wish I had done as well.

EZ: Do you think that a 250w would be too much on an AP24? I'm tempted, but I don't wanna have to mount it a foot from the water because it's so intense.

Archived