Pod Your Reef

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

Fair enough

Ill make one huge post later with everything- the ATI stuff, the poor mans fragging kit, the video, the surgery, etc. Might make a new thread with just "Jack is the Best SS *NSFW*"

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME SAUCE!

CMON MY GIFT WAS IN A ####### BLOW UP DOLL

That blow-up doll is cringey :wacko:.

0D251B70-2C32-4055-BBB6-AC3FC8CCCB74_zps

A FAMOUS MISTYPE

MY DAD OPENED A STUFFED BLOW UP DOLL COVERED IN CORAL GLUE AND FILLED WITH FOREIGN REEFING OBJECTS WITH ME

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

MY DAD AND I WITH A ####### BLOW UP DOLL

DF90521E-428B-49B3-9BE3-19025223E51A_zps

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls”

583B9A42-DDFA-47D3-9F55-775188935E64_zps

SO JUST AS MY DAD AND I WERE FINISHED WITH THE PROCEDURE MY MOM CAME OUT

099A4FFF-41FB-45A4-9D45-3BB05CF1AF1D_zps

AND THEN THE BAG WAS COVERED IN SOMETHING

638CDCF3-C0CA-40B5-9B35-FD8F62B98B5F_zps

OHHHHHHH this tank

AFB26EA0-B9F7-452B-B998-5D1823806B5B_zps

Our hands are covered with glue!

Thats the only actual "problem" lol.... He has a shit load on his hands and can't get it off

3F711EB6-F100-44FE-A8C7-99620053C990_zps

0D251B70-2C32-4055-BBB6-AC3FC8CCCB74_zps

BUMP TO NEW PAGE!

Thanks Jack! Was hilarious, the whole thing from the ATI envelopes to the scary razor/glove/etc was awesomely thought out.

Also the coral tongs are AWESOME. No idea where you found them; thats absolutely perfect for snails, frags, etc. Acropower was just dosed for the first time, looking forward to it!

Im a little scared to test my alkalinity with that refill kit though.... I haven't tested in weeks and weeks!

Awesome. Just awesome.

WHAT THE HECK WAS THE GIFT! ENOUGHT OF THE DOLL!

YOUR POOR DAD! He's awesome.

Also the coral tongs are AWESOME. No idea where you found them; thats absolutely perfect for snails, frags, etc. Acropower was just dosed for the first time, looking forward to it!

Im a little scared to test my alkalinity with that refill kit though.... I haven't tested in weeks and weeks!

Awesome. Just awesome.

Also the coral tongs are AWESOME. No idea where you found them; thats absolutely perfect for snails, frags, etc. Acropower was just dosed for the first time, looking forward to it!Im a little scared to test my alkalinity with that refill kit though.... I haven't tested in weeks and weeks!

Awesome. Just awesome.

Glad you had fun, hairball! Nothing brings a father and son closer than dismembering a blow up doll together.

I had such a better more complete plan but work was super crazy the past few months.

BTW, that glue is a polyurethane that was not mixed properly....the shit blew up in my face and I glued my eyelashes together. Had to cut them off with scissors. If you got goo on your hands....water will not help. Only time.

I hope you didn't harm Gyna too badly.....she may still be of use.....I used her in the carpool lane a few times.

-Your dad kicks ass, btw!

Just a tip with the glue...

Warm soapy water and a pumice stone will make short work when you are completely finished with the procedure.

No. Do not use water with that stuff. It's moisture activated. Time.

righttirefire

Which part of cut here did you ####tards not understand... there were dashes... are you planning on stitching up her side and "re-using" here

Which part of cut here did you ########s not understand... there were dashes... are you planning on stitching up her side and "re-using" here

.....and gloves. I sent gloves in your DIY Home Circumcision Kit. Where were the ####ing gloves Dr. Singer?

No. Do not use water with that stuff. It's moisture activated. Time.

That is truly diabolical. The first thing I would do is to [try to] wash any glue off with water..

JavaJacketOC

.....and gloves. I sent gloves in your DIY Home Circumcision Kit. Where were the ####### gloves Dr. Singer?

I kinda thought the whole blow up doll thing was a joke...you're terrible

My dad says #### you

I like your dad. Tell him he can use the glue to GWHB. You know he has some splain'n to do while he's laying next to your mom tonight, right?

You owe him a beer.

And harold has sticky hands tonight.......now that I think about it......it's probably something he's used to having.

I like your dad. Tell him he can use the glue to GWHB. You know he has some splain'n to do while he's laying next to your mom tonight, right?

You owe him a beer.

And harold has sticky hands tonight.......now that I think about it......it's probably something he's used to having.

I just tried out the hang in feeder thingy!

The pellets just sunk since they're sinking pellets ?

I need different food for it! Maybe a mysis cube can defrost there

The pellets just sunk since they're sinking pellets

####ing hairball :^ )

####### hairball :^ )

Ha I'll make it work! The clowns eat 2mm pellets that float too, not just the 1mm

Did I mention the doll was used? :o

JavaJacketOC

The pellets just sunk since they're sinking pellets

Put it in front of a powerhead so that when it leaves the feeder it's blown out into the tank.

Put it in front of a powerhead so that when it leaves the feeder it's blown out into the tank.

Yes sir I'll try that tomorrow

I put in 3/4 a capful of AcroPower but am too tired to read the bottle/:: I think that's probably good for my tank. Power? Dunno

Gnight y'all

-Harry and Princess G

JavaJacketOC

Yes sir I'll try that tomorrow

I put in 3/4 a capful of AcroPower but am too tired to read the bottle/:: I think that's probably good for my tank. Power? Dunno

Gnight y'all

-Harry and Princess G

Are you really going to sleep? I mean...reaaallllly? Acro say to dose like 5ml per 25 gallons each week I think. I just dose half a cap full a few hours before I intend to feed.

Are you really going to sleep? I mean...reaaallllly? Acro say to dose like 5ml per 25 gallons each week I think. I just dose half a cap full a few hours before I intend to feed.

He did sign out "Harry and Princess".......I just scared myself imagining what is probably happening about now.

Harold, take a picture of you and Gyna and text it to your stalker girlfriend!

He did sign out "Harry and Princess".......I just scared myself imagining what is probably happening about now.

Harold, take a picture of you and Gyna and text it to your stalker girlfriend!

??????

I had to trash Gyna pretty quick since she was convered in goo (FROM THE POLYURETHANE!) and I couldn't let my younger brother or grandmother see it :lol:

I had to trash Gyna pretty quick since she was convered in goo (FROM THE POLYURETHANE!) and I couldn't let my younger brother or grandmother see it :lol:

Uh huh.......sure. Sure you did.

Have a great night, harold.

Archived