Pod Your Reef

Is it worth $300. to keep your glass clean, automatically ?

Herbie

RoboSnail ! Automatic glass cleaner.

Just found this.............pretty cool I guess. Rechargeable automatic glass cleaner.

For those reefers that have to have the latest and greatest !?!

Might be to big for nano's though, lol.

Check it out..........

Herbie

Been a little talk about this for a while now. Pay $300 to clean my glass?? When I buy that 1000 gallon tank and have $300 to throw away, I'll think about it. Or just make my kids clean the glass. :lol:

I have a cube tank...........so, I guess I will order 3 of them. 1 for each viewable pane of glass since they dont turn around the corners :slap: . $900. to clean my glass..........oh yea. :bling:

Herbie

It should be solar powered, also it better be able to detect if its got a rock in between the wet side and the glass. I could just see coming home to a tank all scratched to shit. Man that would suck.

Paandemonium

Step 1: Start talking to girl

Step 2: Invite her over

Step 3: When she asks what the weird magnet thing on your aquarium is ask her to move it around.

Tada! Clean tank!

TeflonTomDosh

Step 1: Start talking to girl

Step 2: Invite her over

Step 3: When she asks what the weird magnet thing on your aquarium is ask her to move it around.

Tada! Clean tank!

I live in tampa, come on up. You clean my tank, and I'll clean your....

LarryMoeCurly

Not a bad concept, but the practicality is lacking IMO. However, it seems a lot of people in this hobby are filthy rich, so it wouldn't surprise me if it sold well.

Also,

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/239255-why-is-no-one-talking-about-robosnail/

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/321877-automatic-glass-cleaner/

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/217457-reefba-the-roomba-for-your-reef-for-real/

The thing is, two small rubber wheels and an optic sensor could make it easy to make it go around corners. They probably have it patented and will release that model after these start to slow down selling

And a hinge on the back side to bend around te corner. Boom, billion dollar idea.

TeflonTomDosh

you do know this thing only cleans one pane of your glass right? And if you got any curve to the pane you want cleaned, haha, bffwot.

Screw the robosnail!!

I'm holding out for live snails with freaking laser to burn it all off.

Is it too much to ask for............snails with lasers. They would sell like hotcakes.

Herbie

Paandemonium

I live in tampa, come on up. You clean my tank, and I'll clean your....

Tom dont you have a significant other? Regardless Ill come on up and you can clean....my car

CD192E7B-4DC9-4B76-8B8A-AC63166EEC80-549

(not really my car but for some reason I see you trolling around in one of these lol)

TeflonTomDosh

Tom dont you have a significant other? Regardless Ill come on up and you can clean....my car

CD192E7B-4DC9-4B76-8B8A-AC63166EEC80-549

(not really my car but for some reason I see you trolling around in one of these lol)

hardly, and no worries. she lets me clean other girls pipes all the time :) I drive a honda lol

Paandemonium

hardly, and no worries. she lets me clean other girls pipes all the time :) I drive a honda lol

I mean, I just have a lot of junk in my trunk....

I used to drive a beamerrrrr then I got a girlfriend and now I drive a civic... i'm not going to lie though I don't miss it all that much especially when the time comes to fill the tank up.

Archived