ReefCleaners.org

Is it worth $300. to keep your glass clean, automatically ?

Herbie

would be no different after a night with me, lmao

I think you're the one that would be traumatized ;)

This is a bit concerning. Not sure if you guys mean that you are talented or that you are a whale?

TeflonTomDosh

This is a bit concerning. Not sure if you guys mean that you are talented or that you are a whale?

I think it means we might find some joy in violating the @@#$@# out of one another lmao

Paandemonium

I mean that Tom would be surprised my magical powers of dragging him to see chick flicks

I dont consider myself overweight but then again no fat girl does lol so regardless of how I answer this you guys will just have to wonder lol

I think it means we might find some joy in violating the @@#$@# out of one another lmao

shocking-manners-power-outlet_zps6c85c63

I'd buy you dinner first...Like a lady, duh

Luigiestrada

Funny hoe we can spend a good chunk of money on some corals but can't spend some money on something that would help our tank as well lol, it looks like it wouldn't work very well though lol

and when you are at work, smiling at the thought of your sparkling reef awaiting you at home, your little robot is busy digging sand granules into your glass because it doesent understand the concept of "feel"

Paandemonium

So clay, do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Or a Tom Dosh?

Currently I have a maybe girlfriend? Lol Shes not a happy camper with me today lol

I guess I have a Tom on the side as a special exception to the lesbianitis

Funny hoe we can spend a good chunk of money on some corals but can't spend some money on something that would help our tank as well lol, it looks like it wouldn't work very well though lol

Hey I would love one of these once its been battlefield tested and after the third version of it where it forsure wont turn into an expensive glass destroyer

Hey I would love one of these once its been battlefield tested and after the third version of it where it forsure wont turn into an expensive glass destroyer

Tank espionage. Drop one of these badboys into a nemesis tank and watch that $3000 starphire glass tank become a POS glass box.

Paandemonium

Tank espionage. Drop one of these badboys into a nemesis tank and watch that $3000 starphire glass tank become a POS glass box.

thats so evillllll...its a perfect idea!

Tom dont you have a significant other? Regardless Ill come on up and you can clean....my car

CD192E7B-4DC9-4B76-8B8A-AC63166EEC80-549

(not really my car but for some reason I see you trolling around in one of these lol)

dam if cuzo was still in Miami I'd get him to buy it for me

Already saw like three threads on this.

I bet you if Stevie got on to this he could make one and sell it for $70. You could probably just 3d print them.

Lol.. Freakin Tom!!! U bust me up dude!!!!! Leave my girlfriend alone now.. Purty please with a gorginia on top and duncans in the middle:)

Well.......thanks anyways Herbie.......

Too bad this thread turned to crap with all this sex talk..........

Sorry again Herbie, I have to confess I did get a little woody...... :blush:

The robosnail is like having a 80s TV remote crawling around your tank. Too big. It can't even turn corners, so you still need to clean the sides. Neat Idea though.

I think I'm going to buy one. Then tell my wife I can't return it and since its pointless in a square tank, I'll have to go get that round 400 gallon tank with center overflow. ;)

O.K. so I got my RoboScratcher........uhh RoboSnail all set up tonight. It was working awesome, then I went into the kitchen to get a sammich and a beer, and came back to this............

At least it was only on the front, the sides of the tank are still perfect. Thank goodness the RoboScratcher doesnt turn corners is all i have to say ! :lol:

imagesCAOSFGL6_zpsdbaa8c40.jpg

Herbie

O.K. so I got my RoboScratcher........uhh RoboSnail all set up tonight. It was working awesome, then I went into the kitchen to get a sammich and a beer, and came back to this............

At least it was only on the front, the sides of the tank are still perfect. Thank goodness the RoboScratcher doesnt turn corners is all i have to say ! :lol:

imagesCAOSFGL6_zpsdbaa8c40.jpg

Herbie

Haha

Archived