Pod Your Reef

Enigma70x7's REEF

enigma70x7

My DIY Light/Heater controller is getting closer to being finished. I currently have the VFD, seasonal lighting/dimming, and moon phase simulation finished. All I need now is to get a couple LM35's so I can finish the heater controlls and then slap the whole thing into a nice and neat case of some sort.

A big THANKS! :bowdown: goes out to NightAtTheOpera for the great moon phase code!

IMG_20101129_114925.jpg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My flower nem started spawning this evening :o . You can see the eggs inside of the tentacles in these pics.

spawn2.jpg

spawn1.jpg

Video to come.

That nem looks amazing :o

thanks, its pretty much my favorite thing in the tank.

Heres a vid of the spawning. Because of the crap quality you cant really see much, but towards the end you can see eggs being released.

th_SpawnEvent.jpg

Yep, it's a Court Jester Goby. He's a little skinny at the moment but after just one day is already fattening up.

The Anemone spawned again yesterday evening..

This time someone was there to there to catch the eggs.

IMG_20101216_181223.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm having serious nutrient issue with my tank and have decided to give the Prodibio products a shot. I plan on taking update pictures every 15 days to document the tank as things progress.

Dose 1

IMG_20110125_110720.jpg

IMG_20110125_110736.jpg

IMG_20110125_110808.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Week two of dosing Prodibio and my water is super clear and the algae is turning yellow/white so I'm thinking its on its way out.

Lazy crap pics just to document the Prodibio dosing.

IMG_20110210_135527.jpg

IMG_20110210_135542.jpg

IMG_20110210_135618.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That anemone of yours is gorgeous! Plus I love the porcelain crab it is hosting too. Such a neat relationship.

• 2 months later...

Archived