inTank Media Baskets

[Stock] lgreen

lgreen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cute little clowns lgreen ;) the only problem is that you have to feed the tank now. i made the same mistake with my pico by getting a flower anemone ;) x 2

cool loren, just lmk when you's ready. i can dig up some collonista snails and maybe some other macro-inverts. :D

the worst part about getting clownfish is that you HAVE to name them.... so... what are their names? :)

the worst part about getting clownfish is that you HAVE to name them.... so... what are their names? :)

I don't normally name my fish, but perhaps some dumb girl can name them for me :lol:

tanks lookin really nice man, I like the look of the sand dunes deep and shallow parts of the sandbed, just make sure you have some sifters like naussarius snails or something (probably do and I just missed it) cause ammonia and nitrates will build up in bubbles like crazy in deep sand and come out and send some stuff belly up

good luck with the contest

Hey lgreen. Saw your tank on the IMAC site too! looks great.

I hope you're enjoying albertsons, I know my friends there have been working pretty hard for mediocre grades.

Loren... there was a guy that came into RMRandA sometimes and bought mostly huge-ass fish, and his name was Loren, but he was like 50 or something? lol... its just odd that I'd know two people in Boise who were male, and named Loren, and had a SW tank. lol

Well still no reef for me, I'm getting a CB ball python instead. I just dont have the time or money for a reef now, probably not until after college. :(

Hey lgreen. Saw your tank on the IMAC site too! looks great.

thanks!

I hope you're enjoying albertsons, I know my friends there have been working pretty hard for mediocre grades.

tell me about it :rolleyes:.

Loren... there was a guy that came into RMRandA sometimes and bought mostly huge-ass fish, and his name was Loren, but he was like 50 or something? lol... its just odd that I'd know two people in Boise who were male, and named Loren, and had a SW tank. lol

Yeah he comes into GCW occasionally too. RMRandA F'd him good. The custom tank they built him with a supposed warranty busted and they are giving him the run around.

Well still no reef for me, I'm getting a CB ball python instead. I just dont have the time or money for a reef now, probably not until after college. :(

cool

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I think Monday is the last day to add corals, and so this will be the last three corals I add until the contest is over.

Added to tank about an hour ago, they haven't opened up fully yet.

Flower Leather

DSC_00015.JPG

Hairy Finger Leather

DSC_0013.JPG

Super Neon Green Torch Coral (FTW!!!) (another rescue...hopefully it fully recovers)

DSC_00023.JPG

Thanks.

I had to move some stuff around due to some corals starting to out grow their space and start to sting surrounding corals. I'm not happy with how it looks right now though, so I'll try moving some stuff around a bit more when I have some time and then post a new FTS. I managed to knock two rocks down in the process and can't seem to remember how I had them, which is driving me nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Update Time!

Pulsing Xenia

DSC_00016.JPG

Hairy Green Star Polyp

DSC_00025.JPG

Blues!

DSC_00033.JPG

Bubble Coral

DSC_00121.JPG

EDIT: Let me get a better FTS. I'm not happy with the first one I posted.

0 ppm Nitrate. No algae except film on glass. I've only done one water change since it was setup. Its all biological filtration and circulation baby!

awesome lgreen! i have some of those long xenia, and i think they look really cool if grown in a huge patch. the bubble looks really cool

More pics...

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0055.JPG

Crappy FTS...having trouble getting a good one again tonight...need to do it during the day w/ natural light. Frog is out of place, but i'll be moving it when i find a better spot.

DSC_00071.JPG

Very Nice Green...

Question??? Is that frogspawn the one you rescued??

If so you did a great job!!!

Ive been tring to help out a new LFS...they got 4 frogspawns in last week that arrived almost dead. They where put in tank with PC lighting...but they all died.

Any suggestions on extra things to help save LPS would be awesome.

I tried to save a bad Hammer one time from another LFS..it had 3 head, one was gone and the other 2 bascially got attacked by hermit crabs over night which finished them off. 20 bucks for crab food...lol

Izzue

Archived