Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Texan's 2.5G Reef

irishtexan

Personally aggresive rules! XD my pod has a torch, hammer, frogspawn, candy cane, and galix! aggressive is just soo fun to watch! galix does have a big attack range, but I think he would be fine with adquete space!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mvite.

I have the HOB in the middle of the tank so it pushes the water towards around the sides and to the back. So what I was planning on doing with the galaxia, is to put it on the left side by itself with nothing else and then when the sweepers come out the will get pushed towards the back.

texx

Fryed-What lights? The links I posted earlier were ideas of lighting for a mini carpet tank that I am thinking about setting up. Im not changing the lighting on my 2.5G

texx

lol. IDK for sure if I want to use that glass dish or not. It is a bit small.

Does anyone know where I can get clip on light?

texx

I might be adding my frogspawn to the 2.5G today! The tank has been setup for about 4 weeks now.

texx

very kool. I want to see pics of it when its in. :D

Are ya'll being sarcastic :huh: lol

I will have pics up ASAP. It is starting to inflate and open. When its fully open its about the size of a fist.

texx

FF-I will be adding that frag to the 2.5G. It is hard to get a good pic of it in the 5.5G. I will add it and take pics for you.

Marc-I will have pics up in like -10min. Check the page back for an FTS.

Pics is -10min!

texx

Archived