SaltCritters.com

EZ's AP 12

ezcompany

Why wasn't the 12 that nice when I was last over? :P lol And what's the status on the Tubs?

Oh yeah, still gotta bring you back Paul's toady, he said he frags by cutting straight down it just like a piece of paper! :eek:

lol i just recently moved things around and gave it a nice scrub down :)

tubs are ready to frag, so when you come pick up your fish i'll sell you a frag :) I also have a piece of that toadstool to sell if anyone is interested, it sort of fragged itself lol

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NICE!! hey was wondering how you control that macro algae the maroonish macro algae that is hard to ripp off?

hmmm. good question, the one that grows like vines or the soft fuzzy patches?

Very nice. What is the piece that resembles a small RBTA?

hmmm. an obta? lol

marvin thanks for the compliment!

fish, i ran the azoo cooling fan during the summer

hmmm. good question, the one that grows like vines or the soft fuzzy patches?

It's the fuzzy patches i think but it does grow stringy when it gets long. I have calurpa also that got into my tank some how and i have to borrow my friends baby rabbitfish "Foxface" to eat that crap but he doesn't touch any of the red stuff. :/

lol i just recently moved things around and gave it a nice scrub down :)

tubs are ready to frag, so when you come pick up your fish i'll sell you a frag :) I also have a piece of that toadstool to sell if anyone is interested, it sort of fragged itself lol

How much for the toadstool frag? Jin. Interested

Good as always. Once I finish building my computer, I should be able to put some serious time and money into my tank. Inspirational as ever ez.

It's the fuzzy patches i think but it does grow stringy when it gets long. I have calurpa also that got into my tank some how and i have to borrow my friends baby rabbitfish "Foxface" to eat that crap but he doesn't touch any of the red stuff. :/

i have not had my fuzzy red patches grow long enough yet to see if its the same type. but like all algae, nutrient control can take care of it :) try using phosphate remover, that usually does the trick for me. i have not used it in awhile though because of my clams.

thanks guys.

atwater, the frag will be....just make an offer lol it'll be a good 1x1 i believe and you know how neon green it is ;)

I can't say I have seen it? Except for the picture posted. I don't know how much its worth so just PM the price.

if only this....(ORA picasso clown)

img0015zo4.jpg

would get into this....(Purple tipped rbta)

img0104np1.jpg

img0085vq6.jpg

img0063iw6.jpg

img0060dd6.jpg

still working on it...im too lazy to add more rock...

img0097iw5.jpg

img0094jj9.jpg

img0099sk0.jpg

sweet! no pumps besides the return? or did you just take em out for the pics?

0 pumps except the return, for the sake of the pipefish and anemone, i used to have a koralia 2 in there :)

ZOMG, let me know if you need some Tubs taken off your hands! :P

The pics look amazing though, it's not the 24 but it still looks just as good no doubt. The pipefish looks suh-weet!

ZOMG, let me know if you need some Tubs taken off your hands! :P

The pics look amazing though, it's not the 24 but it still looks just as good no doubt. The pipefish looks suh-weet!

did i mention i also got a yasha in there? talk about bioload :huh:

Archived