Cultivated Reef

One Year 12g Nanocube DX

Bobalouy

A few updates almost 2 years now. Ive weeded out alot of the xenia, now the GSP is taking over.

10-3-06_2.jpg

w/ Flash

10-3-06.jpg

the fish

10-3-06_3.jpg

this is the first decent pic Ive gotten of the male

10-3-06_4.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it. Looks so much better to me than tanks with the back wall covered with coralline algae. You're getting your $$ worth out of that nanocube.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tank looks really nice.One of the nicest here on the forum :D ...I really liked it with the xenia all over the back..now I'm worried about my GSP :huh: I'm thinking of adding a piece of frogspawn to my tank for my ORA False Percula..how long did it tank for your clowns to start hosting?

Thanks, Personally I will probably never put GSP in a tank again, unless it is out of reach of anything else. It didnt take the Clowns long maybe a month or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well it is still running but you wouldn't be to happy, most of the good stuff has moved to my 20L. I haven't changed the water or scraped the glass for a few months, and one of the bulbs burned out.

Well it is still running but you wouldn't be to happy, most of the good stuff has moved to my 20L. I haven't changed the water or scraped the glass for a few months, and one of the bulbs burned out.

Probably still looks 10x nicer than mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you post a FTS anyway?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok you guys asked for it.

theend.jpg

The inside actually isn't that bad, considering I haven't changed the water for over 3 months, and toping off with tap water. The GSP, and Xenia are still thriving. Mushrooms and zoos still look good. and there are a few Rics left in there.

theend_2.jpg

Please refer to my 20L thread from now on :)

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86515

NanoClown

give me some of those!!! i need xenia and GSP for the 32 big plentifull frags! lol ohh i could use the shrooms and rics for my 6g too... =) lol

Archived