ReefCleaners.org

[STOCK] Tony

Tony

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, Petsmart was the last place I wanted to spend my money, but I called everywhere else within 30 minutes and no one had a 2.5

hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hahhah hah hah hah hah

Hey someone had to mess it up :)

Save some laughter for when you see it set up, with some of the incredible tank I've seen on this forum I'm not sure if my lack of experience can produce anything but comic relief. My hope is that this will help me gain some experience and just have some fun.

I've had it for about 2 months now and it's been in full bloom everyday that I've had it but usually only after the lights go out. I hope it does well in it's new tank.

Those gorgonians are so beautiful, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of it with its polyps extended. How often are you feeding it and with what? I'd love to try keeping one of those or similar but am always off by their difficulty in care.

The tank's looking good. :D

Best regards

Ann

I am not really one to ask about coral care as I dont have very much experience but since you ask I occasionally ( onece a week or so) feed DTS while it's open and thats it. I've been using B-Ionic and dont suppliment anything else.

So I just bought a colored feather duster today and it came out of its tube completeley by the time I got to work. Will it surrvive?

And I also picked up two little Pom Pom crabs today. One of which I think has an egg cluster.

Thanks for the comments, It looks really good when fully open.

I'm a little worried about my lack of experience ( almost none ) in keeping corals. Any helpful tips on care and feeding would be nice as I would like to keep them healthy.

Still searching for some cool frags but its hard finding stuff I like small enough for a 2.5.

Archived