• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay stuff came!! :D

heres a pic of all the stuff I ordered

S3600022.JPG

With coralife aqualight on

S3600028.JPG

And the pump that saved me (power filter was back ordered)

S3600030.JPG

is that light the 18w Coralife light....how is it staying there...do you have a glass hood..the only glass hood i could find was a solid one...like there was no openings...how are you getting it to stay on top....thanks in advance

is that light the 18w Coralife light....how is it staying there...do you have a glass hood..the only glass hood i could find was a solid one...like there was no openings...how are you getting it to stay on top....thanks in advance

I bought the glass top with mine and cut it with a cheapo diamond blade cutter $3 at the hardware store, took all of 5 minutes.

http://scott.fluidimagery.com/fish/sw/pico/03-day1.jpg

hahaha im glad that you asked!

S3600032.JPG

As you can see in the pic, the light is resting on the wire. It works for now, but I will probably put a glass cover over the tank soon.

WOW, that's awfully dangerous man. One little shake and that thing goes into that tank and forget it, lights out. It's ok now because there is no water.

no...actually i have had the coralife 18w light and it droped into my 10g twice....let ti sit for a while and dry...it worked after bith times...i still have that light and it still works but i got a new one for the contest....anyway...im not suggesting you leave it like that but im jsut saying mine worked..after being droped in the water 2 diff. times

omgomgomg I ordered my live rock and live sand today :haha:!! I ordered from premium aquatics, as I have had great expieriences with them in the past. I bought 5 pounds of lr, 4 pounds of ls, 1 margarita snail, 2 nassarious snails, and 2 baha red leg hermits.

Now I play the waiting game B)

omg.... I was playing around with the 9w bulbs that came with my coralife fixture (trying to design a canopy), and I droped one of them. Well, it droped like 3" and SMASH!! :tears: The reef gods are against me in this tank!

Things gone wrong thus far:

1)equipment was delayed 4 days

2)power filter was back ordered (still havent received it)

3)couldnt get livestock I wanted because they cant be shiped via priority mail

4)Live rock/ Live sand order was delayed because the livestock couldnt be shipped

5)actinic bulb cracked and my lfs doesnt stock it

omgomgomg:tears:omgomgomg:tears::rant: sorry about the rant, just had to get that out

I know how you feel... my tanks are finally on their way, but I just found outthatthe stand/cabinet I ordered from target.com was backordered, and will not get here untill the 10th atthe earliest, 14th at the latest! I'll wish you luck if you do the same for me! lol!

Jared

Arggghh! Sorry to hear of your problems, lets hope that's the end of them now. I'm still waiting on my lights/pump too. Fingers crossed that it all comes together in the end for us.

Best regards

Ann

Archived