Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Empiricist

Please. You should obviously call it the most disturbingly outstanding combination of zoanthids in proud owner's tank rock.

Tigah I was wondering if you were selling any Frags of your corals because I'm looking to buy some new corals and yours look awesome.

once again im amazed with your corals, your setup is amazing also. if i went with a 75g or a 67g like yours (sorry but your dimensions are like so perfect) and i wanted to keep similiar corals, mainly sps, lps, and a clam or two do you think the 36" should be fine? i cant wait to order the rest of my components, im planning on asm g3, 40g breeder sump if itll fit (im going 36"stand cause im tall and lenky) and im not positive on which closed loop setup i want to run yet. anyway sorry to crowd your thread, but your setup is ideal for the spacing/room i have in my house

preliminary aquascaping. probably going to reaquascape it again since I'm not entirely satisfied w/ the rockwork yet.

fts0614a.jpg

NICE TIGAH!!!, you should add some reock behinf the right cave. To give it more of a naturaly look. Some more rock in the middle wouldn't hurt either. Looks great, and I LOVE that tang :)

i was thinking the exact same thing regarding right cave. definitely needs some rocks back there b/c it looks like it's connected by a hinge right now. -_-

I don't like making backless caves. Just dosn't lok right. or if it is backless, I don't want to see the back so I sadow it with rocks on top blocking the light from shineing it up back there.

I've been without the net for a few weeks, you seem to have been very busy! The prop tank set-up looks cool, as does this current rockwork. Good stuff man.

belowh20 - thanks. so how many others have your crazy pink acan lord?

jmt - the PBT is 5-6". so definitely skews things a little.

I started a 5.5g AGA tank not too long ago. Here's some pics of it's progress...

cutting glass...

5ga.jpg

5gb.jpg

5gc.jpg

painting back...

5gd.jpg

5ge.jpg

5gf.jpg

Originally posted by BelowH2O

Its all you man!

excellent. :

my BelowH20 pink lord got about 6-7 tiny baby heads now. =)

adamjonpeterson

Can't wait to see that 5.5 when it gets going. You arent gonna tear it down right away like you did the NC6 are you?

wow, its really started to grow! I thought I was going to be able to salvage my frag (got it eating again) then my stupid green yuma nuked it and it was gone in a day!

If you ever have an extra piece lmk. I'll make sure you get a great trade or great price for a polyp or two.

Archived