Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's Reefaroni (67g+30g prop)

reef hugger

T-

I think the ebay store is a bit hard to read due to the black background & blue text. But that's just me.

V nice tank setup you have there! Wow...to have that many gallons...sigh.

C

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there better be lime twist micromussa there still when i get my tank up or im going to be ####ed!

j/k :P

i think i might have to snag a head or two of the purple lord too. good stuff.

dennis...i'm nearly speechless, man! lol. i've been thinking of setting up a good sized prop tank--when i have my own home! lol. i thought about trying that here in my apt. but since my apt. complex decided that they only allow 5 gallon fish tanks(and i'm already breaking the rules with my 12, 6, 10, and 29l) i decided against a good sized prop tank till i get a decent bit more income and some space. although, i could pull a 'datrizzle' and buy a kiddie pool, light it with a couple 1000w industrial mhs and call it a day. ;) i'll check out the store in a few! the tanks look awesome man! good stuff.

danny

OMFG. Tigahboy I really really need to check this out bro. That is an awesome prop tank. Dude... Hahahaha

hehe. total volume is around 150g. so not so bad.

ratched - finals were over awhile ago. it's summertime now! =)

carin - I'll fix that prob soon.

everyone else - thanks for the comments/support!

reef hugger

You know are a coral farmer when your prop tank(s) contain more water than your display tank. I think you need atleast a couple of more gallons in your prop tanks before you can be a coral farmer. :P I myself, qualified as one. Display tank 28gal, prop tanks 56gal.

i know its been said, but what lighting setup did u go with? i love the coloring and would like the use the same setup for my 75 when i order it

the new one on right is not connected. the one in closet shares sump w/ 67g.

I'm using phoenix 14K's (2x250w) plus 2x39w T5 actinic blues for 67g.

the 2 prop tanks have some unnamed (or actually I just don't know since I bought them used) 20K bulbs.

You should replace the bulbs w/ 7500K bulbs. That will get you the growth you need. Actually. If you had 20K bulbs for the closet tank, you could use it for displaying your ready to move corals, then the big long tank could be used to grow out corals more. Hahaha. Perfection! :) For the record, I am uber jealous of you having 3 tanks now. :P

I didn't visit the boards for a day and all of a sudden you have a store, and an extra tank, and all kinds of stuff. Nice job, and the store looks great, but out of my price range ( cause I is poor).

TB what fixture was it that you went with for the 67? did you replace the original bulbs or did it come with the pheonix? i originally wanted hamiltons, but after seeing your tank, and reading some more a lot of people prefer the pheonix 14k over the hamilton 14k

thanks for the help

thanks, adin. chaeto is in the sump. =)

lgoins - thanks for the input. I sent you pm.

DFL - I got the dual 250 Aqua Medic Ocean Light (sexy series). You can find them on nanocustoms or marinedepot.com.

I did in fact replace the bulbs it came w/. They were AB 10K's. sold them and bought the Phoenix 14K's.

Archived