Top Shelf Aquatics

Lets see those zoanthids!!!!

sir winston mulligan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yap, I like my new adopted oranges and my GPE's..:) As seen in my Avatar!

119.jpg

These are those oranges!! The exact ones are almost all closed up.

105.jpg

121.jpg

123.jpg

126.jpg

91.jpg

87.jpg

86.jpg

102.jpg

sir winston mulligan

lol..i prefer zoomaniac;) ..so tigah when are some frags of those rainbow sherbert zoos gonna be available?;)

lol. in the third pic i have a LOT of those orange skirt pink center zoos. the center will get more filled in with the creme pink color if you give it more light. i didn't think much of them because i had so much. lol

here are some of my new zoos. they're in a temporary 'zoo garden' right now because i haven't figured out where to put them yet.

13889myzoos.JPG

excuse my yellowish lighting, i need to upgrade soon.

my favorites. "Armageddon Zoos" from Whodah on RC

13889myarmageddons.JPG

i have a lot more new zoos..but i'm too lazy to take pics. hopefully once i get a 'bluer' lighting setup these will pop out more ;)

sir winston mulligan

babycakes: im tellin you we needs to be zooswappin! awesome zoos

zoaholic: those are very nice zoas..i should be getting some of those palys in your third pic, i cant wait cause those are wicked looking

keep em coming guys and gals!

Sir Winston. The Electric Greens I sent you are looking great! Do you mind if I use them for my classified pictures and auctions?

A lot of these zoo's look mighty familiar ;) . Its nice to see so many people with good looking zoo's. Great macro pictures to everybody!

sir winston mulligan

hey todd whats up? i dont mind at all bro!let me send you a PM, with the big picture so you can do with it what you want..

Archived