Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lets see those zoanthids!!!!

sir winston mulligan

sir winston mulligan

sweet babycakes! i see you also have a "Sir Winston Mulligan Frag Tray" AKA walmart soap dish.lol.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's right! except mine is from target :D lol. does yours fall off a lot? i have to make sure mine isn't about to slip off the tank side every so often and have to use a magnet cleaner to prop it up. but yeah, all in all it's a great little frag tray :D

sir winston mulligan

lol.. yeah mine used to fall off, you just gotta use the magnet cleaner and clean the algae on the glass in that area, and wipe off the algae off of the suction cups and it'll stay..i also used the magnet cleaner to prop it up, but cleaning the glass and suction cups is the best thing to do, and it keeps the magnet cleaner out of the picture ...just check it every few days to make sure its still on there good, and if it feels like its slipping i just clean it and its good to go..

Mine seem so inadequate in comparison to some of yours... But, I'll post em anyway!

Taken under 50/50s, but they do look so much better under actinic, too bad my camera just wont handle that shot.

If you look at the bare rock in front of the ac300 intake, there's my new pride and joy - it just appeared in the middle of a new frag (the orange skirts at the bottom) hard to see, but it's yellow skirted with a green center. Also the first zoo I've fragged.

The white centered zoos also do something for me :)

Andy

MinibowMatt

StardustPE.jpg

taken with my crappy olympus D460 under 14K with white balance set to Flourescent... No shoppin here...

Originally posted by MattC

StardustPE.jpg  

taken with my crappy olympus D460 under 14K with white balance set to Flourescent... No shoppin here...

I used to have these, but sold my 20 polyps for only $20 :(

sir winston mulligan

sorry to hear about the 20g fish. i have some stuff i can send you when i send those fire oranges..

sir winston mulligan

that sucks man.. we will wor something out.. i gotta go ship this package then head back to work...

update of my glitter reds. for some reason I cant get a close up pic that i can get with the other zoa I have. under 20k lighting.

glred.jpg

glredfull1.jpg

You only have photos (not even yours) of the new corals you've just bought and you're currently selling? Interesting.

Zoaholic, what's your RC handle? Haven't I seen that top photo before?

Well, I'd go back and look, but I've been blocked because I said their gallery was a "POS". :rolleyes: (LOL!)

Yup. LITERALLY for saying, when asked why I wouldn't use the gallery: "RC's gallery is a joke. What a P-O-S."

Want to sell any frags? :P

Granted, it was a teensy bit mean-sounding, but I explained WHY. It wasn't just some base insult: the file size limit is TINY, and they refuse to host the images to other sites, and on top of that, if you do so, it'll put up some gritty RC logo, forcing you to clear and re-enter the photo in the gallery. Really is a POS.

Archived