Pod Your Reef

Lets see those zoanthids!!!!

sir winston mulligan

lol, was following your thread in the Trade forum then one day i noticed under your name it said "Moved on"....

sorry no frags of this guy yet, im getting NO growth on this at all.

i actually lost 2 polyps to the mysterious close and wither away effect..sad, wish i could inject it with some type of growth hormone.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just "moved on"? I'm surprised it didn't say "Deadbeat Dad", or something to that effect. :P

Originally posted by timb000

update of my glitter reds. for some reason I cant get a close up pic that i can get with the other zoa I have. under 20k lighting.  

glred.jpg

glredfull1.jpg

man, you've been holding out on me. trade me some of those, foo! haha.

Originally posted by BelowH2O

timb000, those glitter reds are looking sweet. Some of the nicest zoas I've seen for a while.

thanks belowh20! they are one of my favorites.:P

timbooo! frag me a piece of those glitter reds! and zoaholic your collection is pretty sweet :D

hey babycakes I would love to frag you a piece but as you can see theres not much to frag at this time. Im gonna let it grow some more and see what happens.

this picture doesn't do justice these are my fav's besides my pinks and Eagle Eyes, They are TRUE yellow Skirted and pale baby pink inside sooo amazing they morphed out of my orange and teals i love them

sir winston mulligan

i know alotta zoos are being bought on this site..so where are those pics?

oh yeah, bump!

MinibowMatt
Originally posted by MattC

StardustPE.jpg  

taken with my crappy olympus D460 under 14K with white balance set to Flourescent... No shoppin here...

Here is a pic i (re)found that is of the same colony as above, but about 2 months prior to that posting.

PPE.jpg

Here is that colony today:

StardustPE2.jpg

They are really coloring up nicely.. Im amazed how much they have changed in such a short amount of time...

Here is one I was told was an RPE but it can't be because the mouth is way to wide and blue for that so I'm not sure what it is. The coloring is more purple than red as well.

UnknPaly2.jpg

Hey Reefin! Yeah, those are real beautiful zoos! Thank you for hooking me up with those! I hope you'll like the ones I'm sending you tomorrow (er today actually on the east coast :D ) The bubble gums never opened up though :( I'm still hoping that they'll come around but it's been a while. The fire and ice have such an amazing orange color to their skirt that I just gasp everytime I look at them. I really love that color!

Archived