Pod Your Reef

Lets see those zoanthids!!!!

sir winston mulligan

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, host your images somewhere like photobucket. Then hit the "Post Reply" button... Hit the IMG button and paste in the URL of the location of the picture you want. You can put a few in the same post...

If anyone in So. Cal wants to trade for some of the zoas I posted (btw) and doesn't mind driving to Valencia, PM me. ;)

Those blues are pretty cool looking, jennie. I imagine the picture doesn't even come close. ;)

Safecrackers in front, green/babyblue/peach in the middle, eagle eyes in the back. This is the first time I've posted pics, so sorry about the bad picture quality.

sir winston mulligan

sweet zoas guys i just got some new orange zoas ill post a pic once i get them uploaded

sir winston mulligan

thanks jaykay! im suprized it came out that good..lol i think i might have found a decent setting on my digital camera

Haha. Glad you got the pics to work, jaykay. :P

I found some really cool blue/pink zoas on the side of my new rock. I'm going to try and get pics of them... Hopefully they grow out a bit. :P

reef hugger

Here is a pic of the zoos that Fishfreak requested opened. I turned the rock so I could get some of the other zoos in the pic too. It's hard to decide which color I like better, the green ring with orange/yellow center or the purple with green mouth.

Archived