Top Shelf Aquatics

Lets see those zoanthids!!!!

sir winston mulligan

my favorite as of now ;)

DSC02335.JPG

acutally this one is my fav too...ok fine! i like both :D ...my safecracker reds courtesy g0tfish.

DSC02336.JPG

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woah! now that you mentioned it, they dooo look evil.

heh the sun corals are getting better everyday. i picked up some mysis and i think they like it better. but heres the thing. my friend got the same frag ( we fragged a big peice) at the same time, but his seem to be ALMOST fully extended. his is kept in his fuge (no lighting) mine is kept directly under my light. now is this affecting my suns ( i know they are non photosynthetic) could i "train" them to be accustomed to the light?

heres another q. is it that they don't LIKE light, or don't NEED light? heh thanks.

sir winston mulligan

raciampa: those are cooooool as heck..i needs to find me some of those

Babycakes: im lovin those zoos, since your in austin and im in San antonio maybe someday we could arrange a frag swap when you frag those out;) are you a MAAST.org member?? if so whats your SN

audiocontrol

i love the red zoas! I have every color,2 shades of green, pink,blue,brown,2 vartieis of orange.... but no red and yellow. If someone wants to do a frag swap with some zoas for a nice size colony of pom-pom xenia, let me know!

jenniebutterfly

lol yeah mostly wanted the 1st ones though lol. but yeah the gpe are beautiful too. can't wait to try out my t5s on my zoas :)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks sir winston! i got them from www.farms-of-thesea.com

they're pricey but Blane actually gives you a lot of them. Problem is I i have to try to figure out how to frag them all off in like one sheet and glue it to my LR?? Or maybe I'll just keep them there but there are zoos on the back of the rock too that aren't getting any light. All my zoos are from farms with exception of 2 zoos from Scott from Justcoral.com

violetzoos.JPG

that came from scott.

I think they're browning though? must be because I only have 2x32w right now but will upgrade to a MH later.

sir winston mulligan

very nice..i read the thread about your order mixup with them..that sucks..very cool that you got extra stuff tho..are you a member of MAAST? i see your from austin

Scott Wilson
Originally posted by imafishboy

jennie, those pinks are amazing. contact me ;).....on the first page:D

I have more of the pinks that jennie got from me.

imafishboy
Originally posted by Scott Wilson

I have more of the pinks that jennie got from me.

oh, so she got them from you. i haven't seen pinks like that. they're more magenta with a dark purplish/pink and i like em. i've only see pale ones. now if i get zoos, is the shipping and handling price the same as everything?

sir winston, nope not a maast member yet. I might join during the summer, still looking into it. :flower:

Hooray! My tank gets its first zoas tomorrow night! :P Amazing that I have acros, clams, and an anemone, but only now am adding zoanthids. :P Pics once I get them, of course. They include a few blues, some almost eagle-eyes, and some nice bright green/teal blues. Josh, those are pretty damn cool. ;)

Archived