Coral Vue Hydros

My precious little Jebo

Babycakes

i got them from Farms-of-thesea.com but you can find them anywhere. i think B16A2NR sells them in one of his frag pack bc i saw there. it grows fast for some reason :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks! :D i was lucky enough to get that frag and the person who worked at the store hooked me up. good price too. i'll take a pic once it's really puffy

_11u17.jpg

bought this too...

my money is going down the drain...but a wonderful drain it is!

ReefMonkeee

dang you stock that thing up fast. Im a late bloomer haha, been like 7 months and my tank isn't even that full yet. Anyway Nice looking tank you got there. keep up the good work.

tank is coming along very well baby! joleen and ming over at atlantis are some great people...not to mention they almost always have something in stock that i just HAVE to have. :D

yeah..i'm running out of money. i have one more acan piece i have my eye on..after that i'm done and hopefully i could trade frags with some of yall in the next couple of months once they grow in.

i'll have a full tank shot for yall sometime this week.

i'm going for the :flower:ULTIMATE GIRLY TANK:flower:

I don't know how a tank can be girly but you can tell when you see one. i'm thinking Rbaby is my competitor, second is yoshiod9 (hahah), and anyone else who wants to go at it. lol

FTS at 2 months and 2 weeks

138892_and_half_month_fts.JPG

everything's going to be rearranged soon after my new corals get here. there's still a lotta microbubbles coming from the skimmer and my lawnmower blenny keeps swimming on top of my blastos so i have to moves those too. i'm going to have to get more rocks to put in the back left side of the tank..hmm..it's going to be a hectic week for the tank.

argh argh argh..i couldn't help myself

_11w15.jpg

here's hoping this 15+head colony will look like this

P1070603_(Custom)1.jpg?uniq=npcleb

okay..so i think i put in like 4 more lbs of LR..so that brings my total up to 20lbs of LR in a 9 gallon Jebo.

lol

i'll post crappy FTS soon but some exciting news are

My AcAnS aRE COMING! plus a purple green hammer and safecracker and lima bean zoo colony. ooooOoooo...

jackson vile

Man that is some cash righr there, I am about to start up a nano of my own, could swap some stuff with yea so we can both cut down on cost. But I'm really poor so I may not be able to offer you much, but give me an email.

32.jpg

i ordered those from corals and more for like $69 all in all. promises 120 polyps and a free frag of true blues

i'm thinking of setting up an all zoo tank at my bf's apartment...hmmmm....like a shallow nano..hmmmm

i'm planning on ordering the pfo pendant with icecap 150w ballast.

recent additions:

-5lbs of LR

-Purple tip green hammer

-red zoo colony

-Tigahboy's 4 head rainbow acanthastrea

-B16A2NR 9 frag pack (i think 2 of my zoo frags are dead)

and..

13889closeup_weird_acan.JPG

13889acan_micro-med.JPG

41_1_b.JPG

acan2%2010.JPG

acan2%2030.JPG

the pink acan that was never pink.

on their site

_11w15.jpg

first 10 minutes in tank (-2/3 exposure):

acan1%2010%20minutes.JPG?uniq=h2ilml

after 30 minutes (0 exposure):

acan1%20full.JPG?uniq=h2ilmh

I looked into their site more and found this:

_12g6.jpg

i emailed them and the assured me that under different lighting the pink will show up. i still paid a pretty penny for it but the number of heads and the health of the acan was a good deal i guess.

under actinics

13889fake_pink_actinic.JPG

today, i just scored on some awesome zoo frags from a great reefer named Whodah from RC:

Pictures of the frags' mother colony (these are Whodah's)

the ones on the left

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3285.jpg

and these

IMG_5679.jpg

i contacted him about his armageddon zoo from ebay and i lost the auction (i missed my chance to bid) and he offered me the chance to get some awesome frags. you wont' believe the great prices. lol i won't tell you, you might get jealous

where's yoshiod9? i wanna show these off!

wooo!

slow yo' roll, girl. you're gonna lead yourself to the poor house at this rate! hahah. j/k.

very nice additions. =)

okie okie from this day forth i shall not spend another penny till next month to this day

after I get my mh setup

the armageddons are hot! i'm actually trading some of my favia rosaria with jeremy(whodah) for some armageddons and some of the ones from logicalreef.com(the purple/green ones...way hot). awesome stuff janie!!

don't worry dennis, i'll hook ya up with some when they grow out a bit. they're VERY VERY similar to my true reds, but without the nifty name. i told you that naming things was my downfall! ;)

sir winston mulligan

very nice babycakes! we need to arrange a swap of some sort. im only an hour away(i drive fast. especially for frags!)

sorry for this hijack, babycakes.

yoshio- i'm seriously thinkin bout drivin up to the bay. care to take me on a massive LFS run? haha.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

sorry for this hijack, babycakes.  

yoshio- i'm seriously thinkin bout drivin up to the bay.  care to take me on a massive LFS run?  haha.

man, you won't even drive out 100 miles to SD to visit me, and you're going to drive 700 miles to visit yoshi first?! :ermm:

what gives?! :P

Archived